Monday, April 2, 2012

Q&A: Tyler/Mojo


Aby Bio Questions: Tyler/MoJo

Name/Nick: Tyler
Age: 21
City/State/Country: Edmonton Canada
AB/DL/BabyFur/Other? AB/DL


About me: I’m a 21 year old AB/DL who is currently enrolled in post secondary school majoring in Math and minoring in computer science (Yes a nerd/geek :P ). I love sports, mainly hockey (I’m a goalie), soccer (I’m defense) and badminton. I’m also an avid gamer, for Online Multiplayer I prefer Halo, Offline Multiplayer I prefer Super Smash Bros, and for single player I prefer games like Skyrim and Fallout. I love cuddles, im a huge cuddle bug, I love having an arm over me and my head on a chest J. The quote I live by is “I am who I am”. I don’t hide who I am but I also don’t scream it out loud :P.


The questions are:


• When did you first realize you were ABDL?
When I was 14, my grandpa started to use diaper (depends) and I was curious and took some and loved it


• What steps did you take to get your diaper 'fix' as a child and/or teen?
When ever I would go over to my grandmas I would buy some than because my grandma doesn’t have the best eye sight and hearing


• Do your parents and/or siblings know about you and diapers? If so, please explain how, and how they reacted?
I suspect my mom knows but the subject has never came up



• For collegebabies/DLs, did this interest affect your college experiences? If so, how?
Not really I wear to my classes quite often but it really has changed much


• How has this fetish affected your social life and/or dating? Married life? Parenting?
Well I can’t date anyone who doesn’t love me for me, in other words they have to like for accept my diaper side. And really I have been lucky that my past relationship and my current one has been with other diaper lovers (daddy figures to be more precise).



• Some experts believe that we become the way we are because of traumas experienced at an early age, including abuse and/or neglect. Do your life experiences bear this out?
Well my father worked out of town and I only saw him like once a month and when my little brother came along I felt like I had to grow up a little faster than I wanted to. I guess that could be a reason why I’m like this but I have no regrets. I Am who I am :)


• For the little dunces, please tell us about what it was like to discover this fetish/lifestyle on the Internet. Please be at least 18 at the time of writing, but be specific about what age you discovered it, what sites helped you, and keep this part PG for obvious reasons.
I was 15 when I first came across ABY.com. It just basically just confirmed my theory of “I can’t be the only one” and it gave me pictures to fantasize about


• What % of your sexual activities and/or masturbation incorporate diapers? Has this caused problems for you?
About 75-80% and no because all my relationships have been with diaper lovers thus far


• If you get into the regression aspect of ABDL please tell us more about that. If you do not, and you have feelings about being lumped into a fetish involving it, explain how it makes you feel.
I love to have an older man treat me like a little kid/baby. Simple as that, it just brings in the humiliation factor and the embarrassment factor which makes me feel even more like a little kid who needs someone older to look after me :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are some of the cutest I have seen on this blog, and I love the fact that you were exploring the web when you were 15. Me too!!!

Tray said...

Love the plastic pants where did u get them

Jon said...

kid's got a point!

- jon