Tuesday, December 9, 2008

YouTube Tuesdays: He Spits Up His Peas...

YouTube Tuesdays: Video # 1
Tuesday, December 9th 2008

"He Spits Up His Peas..."

Most of what I post will be stuff I write. But sometimes I see stuff on YouTube, and in other places, and want to share it. I'll do that here every Tuesday evening: my favorite YouTube ABDL/diaper videos. Here's the first...

This video is of some French kids. They have a challenge. If the guy in the diaper(s) can eat six jars of baby food, he wins a XBox. You'll see that he doesn't quite make it. He spits up the peas. 

In the end, he won the XBox. 

This is a dope-ass video. It has a combination of my favorite things: a hot straight dude, a little humiliation, and an unwilling diapered participant. Plus, when I was little I would always spit up my peas.

Enjoy...





NOTE: They're not ABDL, so don't send them messages asking them. (It's been done, lol). 

No comments: