Monday, February 2, 2009

YouTube Tuesdays: Command Performance

Tuesday, February 3rd 2009

"Command Performance"

NOTE: By popular request, I'll begin putting my YouTube Tuesday selections up Monday night, so they're available Tuesdays in countries other than the U.S.; folks from UK and Australia have contacted me, and apparently 9 p.m. EST Tuesday = already Wednesday in some places. Sorry!


I'm not sure what it is about diapers that make people want to put on a show. Sure, you see them in sitcoms - Malcolm in the Middle, Happily Ever After, and many, many more. And they've always been a talk show staple. I remember when ABDL forums were full of excited references to the latest television diaper sighting.

Now, though, you find them on YouTube, and it seems like people all over the world are incorporating Pampers into the show. Are these ABDLs hell bent on showing off their diapered sides? Noobs trying to experiement? Or just regular people having fun with their inner child?

Who knows. But the videos are fun to watch...

I've included a bunch this week, from one of the first videos on YouTube to one which was recently posted. Keep in mind that none of these videos are sexual in nature, or even related to diaper fetish and it's entirely possible none of the people in the are even remotely aware of ABDL. 

On the other hand, maybe you'll see someone you recognize...

Vast Difference Diaper Dance...


AXA Diaper Boys: The Series... 
This is one company I wouldn't mind working for!




Diaper Dance...
I'm not even sure why...


Diaper Dance Darong... whatever the hell that means...


Diaper Music Video? But where's the music?


Diaper Commercial...



My question is... who writes the material for these skits and commercials? Many more to come...

No comments: