Saturday, November 7, 2009

Guest Entries & Diaper Photos Wanted!


D I A P E R - - - P H O T O S - - - N E E D E D
I am still looking for
diaper photos
for future blog entries.

They can be
ABDL Roleplay Photos
DL Hotboy Photos
Diaper Closeups
Face, Faceless, Whatev...

If you have any pictures you don't mind
me using in a future entry,
email them to
abysitter@gmail.com.

(I will link to your profile, site, etc. if you wish)

Special note:
Someone approached me with the idea
of ABDL pictures with 'Abysitter.com' written
on a sign, or across the back of a diaper,
in the picture.
Great idea; problem is, he isn't ABDL ha.
If you are, and are creative, hit me uppp!





O R L A N D O - - - A R E A - - - V I S I T O R S
Visiting Orlando, Florida?
If you are, and would like to pose for a photo session,
email me in advance at
abysitter@gmail.com.
I'm always looking for new pictures for the blog,
and some of y'all look like you could use
someone to take some photos.
Let's get the adorableness going...
hit me up.




G U E S T - - - E N T R I E S - - - W A N T E D
This blog is supposed to help me tell my story.
More importantly, I'm hoping it may help people gain
a better understanding of the
ABDL lifestyle.

I recognize, however, that my experiences have been unique.

Some of you have stories to tell...
I read them in the forums, and I've gotten them in my emails.
If you have a little bit of writing talent
and want to tell the story of
any part of your ABDL experiences
from birth til today
contact me.



- Cwis

No comments: