I just had to share some original artwork from Aidankid: a bag of Pampers Cruisers - with Aidan on the package. Wow! Haha. How many of us have dreamed of walking into the diaper aisle of the Piggly Wiggly and finding a bag of diapers in our size? Gone are the days of being relegated to the INCONTINENCE aisle... with the new Pampers Cruisers we can shop where many of us feel we truly belong, or at least long to be...
This is, of course, a Photoshopped creation. (I'll let you try to figure out which parts are Photoshopped and which are real). The kid definitely has some talent; hoping he comes up with more along the same lines, but for now this dream-fulfilling package will have to suffice. I know that I, for one, will be thinking of it anytime I "accidentally" pass through the diaper aisle on my way to the geriatric section of the drug store...
Thanks, Aidan!

You can link to Aidan's RUPadded profile here.
2 comments:
Omfg that looks real! I would have bought out the store!
perfect.
Post a Comment