I have to apologize for my lack of posts recently, as well as for my delays in returning texts, emails, and messages on the various diaper websites. I'm moving, and it's taken me an entire week to pack/move...
I started considering moving a few months ago, and even posted an entry wondering if anyone here, or moving here, might be looking for a roommate. I got a bunch of responses but nothing too serious. I stayed put for July, while I was in NY, and intended to start looking in August. I got a NY job offer in August and started considering moving; I decided against it and started looking in late-August.
In mid-September I decided it was time to go. I was living in a nice little apartment with a lakefront view of the downtown Orlando skyline - in one of the worst neighborhoods in Orlando. Regular readers may remember that I used to spend time overnight lounging in my lawn chair in my diaper with a baby bottle of warm milk...
Anyway, one night a few weeks ago I was sitting outside (in my jammies) around 2 a.m., drinking coffee and talking to one of you on AIM. I heard a noise and looked around. Nothing. I kept looking and, after a minute, saw two white eyes peering out at me in the darkness.
This guy stands up and is about ten feet from me on the other side of the fence. I said "fuck this" and walked into the house, locking the door. A minute or two later I hear a soft knocking on the door and then a whisper:
"I just need to talk to you, Youngblood. Just come to the door..."
I'd already looked at about ten apartments and looked at ten more in the next few days. I finally picked one a week ago. It's about 7-8 miles from UCF - the University of Central Florida, third-largest college in the U.S. - and half the distance to my job.
I'm excited. I already have plans to have a few of you visit while you're in Orlando over winter break/spring break, and hope to have some non-affiliated locals over to lounge in Luvs.
AND, NO... I STILL DON'T HAVE A CRIB. Still considering getting one hehe...
So thanks for your patience with the slow posts. And responses. I hope to be back to normal soon...
Cwis
1 comment:
that would creep the HELL out of me, literally i would off pissed myself.
Post a Comment