Saturday, October 9, 2010

AIDAN & EMMY'S HALLOWEEN AUCTION IS HERE!

Adorable
'Adult Kid'
Halloween Costumes
From
Aidan & Emmy...

Months ago I offered a good ABDL bud, Aidankid, a posting from this blog. Aidan, with a friend (Emmy), had started a custom ABDL clothing company, and I figured a free post would help him drum up a little business. What kind of community would we be if we didn't help each other out when it comes to stuff like this, right?

At the time Aidan had his hands full. You see, he makes all of his custom ABDL toddler clothing by hand. And once our community got wind of some of the adorable outfits he creates, business was booming. He didn't really need a post from me, he had all of the business he could handle and then some...

Recently Aidan and Emmy decided to auction off three very special outfits, pictured below. I figured it's time; Aidan and Emmy work very hard on these, and create some really cute stuff I doubt you'll find anywhere else. We owe it to each other in the ABDL community to support each other, especially when it comes to stuff like this.

So if you were ever considering purchasing an adorable, life-size but age-appropriate Halloween costume, consider bidding on one of Aidan's auctions. Just click on the photo to link to the auction. And please... don't be cheap! Think of the fun you'll have trick-or-treating in a dope-ass dinosaur costume.


CLICK THE PICTURE TO GO TO THE AUCTION!
DON'T BE CHEAP...








For all of you who aren't successful bidders, and my international readers who can't bid on a U.S. eBay auction, check out Aidan & Emmy Clothing's official site h e r e.

And FYI: I fully expect y'all to snap an action shot for the blog if you win!

Good luck!!!

No comments: