Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sitting on Sunday!

I am excited.

I have literally done no babysitting since my New York vacation. Tomorrow I will have my first sitting session in almost 6 months. For me this is a tragically long dry spell...

It has been six months since I spent 10 days in New York with one of my best friends in diapers. After I got back to Florida I really didn't have the urge to diaper anyone for a while, and I turned down a few chances to meet visitors to Orlando. 

Tomorrow I will be spending the day with a freshman from the University of Central Florida. He found me through my blog. When he first e-mailed me he told me he been reading my blog for a while, and had wanted to be babysat for even longer. 

As I almost always do, I asked him to link me to his profile on a diaper website. When he told me he refuses to join diaper sites, I was dubious.

I then asked him to send me a picture of himself. He sent me a picture that look like he ripped it right off of a model website, and I was downright skeptical. 

Still, I know that some people are very afraid of using their real pictures when it comes to diaper fetish activities, so I tried to be understanding. 

After a lot of texting back and forth I agreed to meet him at Starbucks for coffee. Imagine my surprise when the person in the picture actually walked into Starbucks. 

He looked straight at me, nodded, and went straight up to the counter. I chuckled to myself. What were the chances that this kid had actually sent me a picture of some other random who just happened to walk into Starbucks while I was sitting there?! Hmm...

A few minutes later he walked over to the pickup counter, and then a minute later he walked towards me with two big cups of coffee. He set one down in front of me, and sat down next to me.

"I read on Abysitter.com that you're impressed when other people treat," he said. 

Then he pulled out his drivers license and slapped it down onto the table.

"Bam. 19. What?"

Then, after that spectacle, he finally introduced himself.

Tomorrow we will meet again, and he will be toddlerized for the first time since he was actually a toddler.

He has made me swear that I will not take any pictures, and has already vowed to search the entire apartment for hidden cameras before we begin.

He has also told me that he doesn't want anyone else to stop by during our session, and although I've already explained several times that I have very few local friends in the ABDL community, he has seen fit to warn me several times that he will be ready to get dressed and leave if anyone surprises us.

I am excited, not only because I have the chance to diaper a drop-dead hot straight boy who's actually into this, but because I have the chance to give him his first experience - and because I have the chance to help mold him before he is 'contaminated' by anyone else.

I had the chance to do this with another Orlando-area college student four years ago. I let it pass, and by the time I was ready... too late. It's been one of my biggest ABDL regrets. This time I made sure it wouldn't happen again.

So I'm excited. And, if you're a friend, hopefully you're excited for me.

There will be no pics, but I'll definitely let you know how it goes.

AND IF YOU'RE AN ORLANDO COLLEGE STUDENT WHO READS MY BLOG BUT HAS NOT YET REACHED OUT - DO IT TODAY.

Cwis





















No comments: