Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Baby Pictures: LT

[CWIS'S NOTE] Up today, I have outdoor diaper pictures from someone new: "LT", a 22yo AB from Virginia. In his words:

About Me: I consider myself more of an adult toddler around two years old. I like being outside, playing in the trees, dirt and water. I like sword fights and pretending to be a superhero. But everything I do, is with my paci and my wolfie Blake.

I asked for outdoor pictures, and LT was willing to oblidge... and I think you'll agree these are dope as fuck. He's promised to contribute more in the future, so look forward to lots of LT in this space coming up. 

[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]

 





 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

duuuuuuuuuude where'd you find him???

Anonymous said...

Makes me hope for a day we can walk around freely diapered. Love these!!

Hectic said...

So fucking cute is right!!