I've been MIA for nearly two weeks, with just a post or two here or there. Why you ask? It's because I'm on vacation!
I'm on my annual trip to upstate NY doing my relaxation thing. Those of you who really know me know I also spent a week working. Between my working vaca week, a few days where I literally saw ten people over three days (breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and going out at night - superbusy), followed by a reunion of sorts at the cottage, I've had almost no time pad up, let alone blog!
But this week I have Mon/Tue/Wed at the cottage, and Wed night - Saturday on my boat. It'll be straight diapers, and this is the week I've been waiting for all year long. I wish it was longer. I need fewer friends. Or independent wealth. Something like that. If I could swim and boat in a Pamper at the cottage year-round my life would be complete. I'm on my annual trip to upstate NY doing my relaxation thing. Those of you who really know me know I also spent a week working. Between my working vaca week, a few days where I literally saw ten people over three days (breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and going out at night - superbusy), followed by a reunion of sorts at the cottage, I've had almost no time pad up, let alone blog!
Cwis
PS: If you want to read the Baby Mikey series from 2011 - which I pwomise I will complete soon, arggggh! - just click here, scroll down, and click the links.
No comments:
Post a Comment