Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hiatus

Sorry I've been less-than-active here lately. There are a lot of factors behind it, small things that all add up to a lack of time and, sometimes, a lack of enthusiasm for blogging. 

Lately, even as I've found myself diapered nearly 24/7 and taking days here and there for 'toddler time' (for myself), and spending time with a collegebaby friend from time to time, I've found myself browsing the ABDL websites less and less. 

Every time I do log on it seems like there are a shit ton of new members in our community - or maybe just new stolen pictures posted around that I haven't seen before? 

I'm glad to see our community continuing to grow, even as my involvement in it shrinks somewhat. I do plan to continue blogging, and hope to build my audience exponentially before I begin releasing parts of my ABDL Guide. Hopefully y'all will continue to read, share, and contribute - that's what makes it happen. 

I want to thank all of the people who have continued to email and text me; I know that some of you have been concerned by my absence from blogging, and it feels good to know that there are people out there within our community who give a fuck. You guys rock. Trust when I say it's nothing bad... just business and other things that have kept me away. 

I'VE SAID IT BEFORE, AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN: I am personally indebted to each and every one of you who have contributed stories, Q&A's, and photos in the past - and I hope that you will continue to do so. When I am unable to keep up a frenetic blogging pace it's your stuff that I fall back on. If you have contributed before, consider hitting me up again; if you've never contributed, hit me up. You can email me at abysitter@gmail.com

Much more to come, and I hope to pick up the pace of blog entries now. I've already got a lot planned over the next two weeks, so please keep coming back!!

Oh, and before I forget... hit me up all over the web!



HIT ME UP ON ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SITES: 


FRIEND ME ON FACEBOOK (ABDL)


LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE (ABDL)
I am looking for a co-admin, so if ABDL Facebook is your thing... 


I'M ON TWITTER!


FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR, TOO!


WANT TO CONTRIBUTE PICTURES? 
18+
Your photos help keep this blog going when I can't... 
...so thank you


HAVE A STORY TO SHARE?
Must be true, and should focus on 18+ or be non-sexual.
If you have questions, email me:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missed you bro!