If you have lay in bed next to me, diapered, listening to me tell stories about growing up ABDL, you've probably heard the one about the first person who reached out to me from a diaper site.
I was about 20 or 21. He originally claimed to be 35, but later admitted to being over 50. He had hit me up to talk about ABDL fantasies, and while the age difference didn't really freak me out, the conversation did.
He was a state prison guard. He talked about prisoners being diapered for transport - usually at their own request, he claimed - and after giving me a series of detailed stories, he later offered to meet me in the city I lived in and bring me some used diapers from the inmates he transported. He suggested that we wear them together.
That was a bit too much for me, so I ended the conversation. But for a long time I wondered how much of this was real, and how much was fantasy.
I've since talked to enough people in the community and seen enough on the internet and television to understand that it is very real. Inmates are often diapered for transport, either because they feel they lack the ability to hold their bladder for a longer trip, or because they've been outfitted with shock collars for security purposes - the shock, when administered, causing normal people to lose their bladder, or worse.
Usually inmates are provided a slip on diaper ("PullUp") and privacy, both when putting it on and taking it off. Nothing exciting about that. Occasionally inmates are forced. Some of these stories are the ones you might read on our websites...
Now, straight out of an ABDL fantasy story comes 'Potty Watch' - a method of strip search prevalent in California prisons (and prisons in other places).
This is actually been going on for quite some time, but it's only recently drawn the attention of prisoner rights activists. I briefly touched on it last year, but I'll mention it again because someone contacted me with stories of being put on Potty Watch.
The way it works is, an inmate suspected of swallowing contraband is placed in a special cell, diapered, and essentially kept in diapers for up to three days at a time. They are typically put in extra prison uniforms, and duct tape is used liberally, to prevent them from taking off their diapers. Some inmates complain that they are kept in multiple uniforms and are hot (diapers stink as they heat up); others complain that they aren't provided a uniform at all, just a diaper. Eek.
Some prisons use a contraption that includes putting the inmate's hands through PVC pipe in handcuffing it at the end, preventing them from putting their hands in their diapers. Inmates say this is painful.
Inmates are sometimes kept in cells with big glass windows, and are only allowed a mattress eight hours of the day, forced to sit on the bare floor for the rest of the day.
Recreation is typically used for defecation, which means a guard takes the inmate out of his cell, removes his uniform and diaper, and watches while he poops.
Inmates are allowed to go #2 in a bucket, or sometimes on the ground, and their waste is searched for contraband. They are only given this opportunity once or twice a day, and many complain guards refuse to change diapers, meaning they are left in wet diapers for hours at a time until their next appointment with the bucket. Potty watch sometimes results in severe diaper rash.
This watch is supposed to last only until guards are satisfied that the inmate has had a bowel movement or two, and any contraband would be excreted. Inmates complain that the three days is often extended, and that there is no limit on how long they can be left in diapers. One claims to have been kept on potty watch for nine days. They also complain that, because of the humiliation factor, this is used as a punishment for things totally unrelated to prison contraband. (The person I spoke with said he talked back to a guard once and refused to call him 'Sir' and was put on contraband watch for five days.)
The person who contacted me is a friend of someone who reads my blog, but not into diapers himself. He wanted to give me a different version of the story, and to be honest, he was appalled that anyone would find the idea of being humiliated in diapers in prison to be an exciting experience. Putting myself in his position, I can't blame him.
I told him I'd explain a bit more about it. Whether you are appalled or aroused, there you have it...
NOTE: I have included a couple of screenshots in the link I found on the web. Google "potty watch Pelican Bay" for much more. HAVE MORE INFO? If you've been through this process, or know more about it, email abysitter@gmail.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment