Up today I have some adorable 'baby pictures' from Juan, a 22 year-old ABDL out of Bagotá, Columbia. Juan is in search of a daddy and hopes to live a 24/7 'baby' lifestyle. He only speaks Spanish, so be ready to learn the language - or speak a lot of 'baby talk' hehe.
Want to talk to Juan? Hit him up on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/KmilitoToadII.
Thanks for contributing to the blog, Juan!
[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]
Visit Juan on Facebook:
I'm always looking for 'baby pictures' for the blog!
Your country or language doesn't matter...
...if you're ABDL from anywhere,
and want to share your
photos, story, or
do a Q&A
just email me at
18+







4 comments:
Cute! Bágota has always been on my bucket list.
Hola soy Juan Camilo la ciudad esta mal escrita ya que es Bogotá Colombia, Gracias por ponerme en tu blog enrecio estoy muy emocionado y feliz =D
Are those really his pics? I've been wanting to talk to him for a long time, seen those pictures on Tumblr. Is that really him?
Hot. Is he looking to relocate?
Post a Comment