Wednesday, February 10, 2016

SPOTLIGHT! Know An AB/DL Community Leader?




Know anyone in our community who is deserving of a 'community spotlight' blog entry? 

I try to use Abysitter.com to spotlight members of our community, from the Q&A series to the contests I've run. Cwis's AB/DL Community Spotlight entries were intended to recognize community members who contribute to our community in ways other than sheer adorableness lol. 

Check out past spotlights: my spotlight on Vincent VanGoo - a community originator and creator of the Snuggies pasties series - and RobbiexRainbow, diaperboy blogger extraordinaire

I started this in 2012 but didn't have time to do much with it. Since then a bunch of people have stepped up in our community, some in big ways. I'd like to recognize a few more community members in the coming weeks. 

If you know someone who is a community influencer - for good, not evil, lol - and think they might make a good spotlight subject, please hit me up with the suggestion, or ask them to email me at abysitter@gmail.com and put "SPOTLIGHT" in the subject. 

Let's shine the light on some diapered dopeness. ;) 


Cwis



No comments: