[CWIS'S NOTE] Up today I have some ABDL artwork, submitted courtesy of LorenzoPaddedUp. You recently saw a Lorenzo pictorial here, and he did a Q&A as well. Today I have some comics he commissioned from ABDL artists Ah-Bagels and DiaperPailArkham. If you're on ABDL Tumblr you're probably familiar with their work. If not, click the links below and check it out:
Artwork is a great way to capture those scenes that you might not otherwise be able to. Don't have your online padded pal and a photographer? Imagine the scene, send it over to an artist, and bam! you have your imagination courtesy of a cartoon. Nice!
Note that, despite the hardcore regression, everyone depicted in the drawings is over 18 years of age - y'all know my policy. If anyone commissions anything adorable and wants to share, email me. 18+
Thanks, Lorenzo!
[COMMISSIONS PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNER]
[DO NOT DISTRIBUTE]
Commissions: Diaper Pail Arkham on Tumblr
The last three were done by Lorenzo himself.
Hit him up on Tumblr: LorenzoPaddedUp.
YOU'D LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE
TO MY READERS?
EMAIL ME:
abysitter@gmail.com
18+!





















1 comment:
I love these! Very talented artistry.
Post a Comment