Took a drive out to
in Albany, New York.
I had to wake up at 6 a.m.
for the three-hour drive,
for the three-hour drive,
but I've been meaning to do it for a while -
couldn't wait to see so many
different brands of diapers in one place.
couldn't wait to see so many
different brands of diapers in one place.
Their display didn't disappoint.
It kinda reminded me of CAPCON.
Some people wait to buy their diapers once a year,
at CAPCON -
the ones who enjoy the whole
browsing experience.
Only a select few areas have physical stores.
Anyway, finally got my Rearz Safari
I've been trying to find,
It kinda reminded me of CAPCON.
Some people wait to buy their diapers once a year,
at CAPCON -
the ones who enjoy the whole
browsing experience.
Only a select few areas have physical stores.
Anyway, finally got my Rearz Safari
I've been trying to find,
in big and little sizes.
Woo hoo!
Woo hoo!
Also picked up some of the new Bambino diapers,
and some ABU stuff as well.
Didn't buy any samples,
but check them all out -
so many different kinds of diapers!
so many different kinds of diapers!
The store owner, Bethany,
was very sweet.
She took the time to discuss different brands,
and didn't make me feel rushed.
She took the time to discuss different brands,
and didn't make me feel rushed.
She says some days they actually
get as many as 10 ABDLs
get as many as 10 ABDLs
in the store.
They had lots of ABDL diapers, and medical diapers as well.
They also had some custom-made, tricked-out pacifiers...
check out that bling lol.
check out that bling lol.
And some 'regular' paci's, too.
And check it: some amazing 'baby' bottles.
The nipples are huge!
If my budget hadn't already been allocated to
diapers and related stuff,
I would have walked out with a baba.
If someone wants to stuff my stocking
at Christmas time this year,
this will certainly do:
I've been branching out to different parts
of upstate New York
in the hopes of meeting cool new peeps.
How lucky am I
that we have an ABDL diaper store
right in my backyard?
I'll update here
with some diaper storage pics -
and, of course,
some adorable pics of the diapers!
Going to be in the
Capital region of New York State?
Check them out:
Know any other cool places
to check out ABDL diapers and supplies?
2 comments:
You are so lucky, new friends AND an ABDL diaper store?! Damn.
Jesus, I'd go broke.
Post a Comment