There's something fascinating about the fact that our fetish is the same across the world. We are so different from people in other countries, but an urgent need to be diapered and/or babied afflicts us all. The word
means something powerful to them, just like the word diaper does to us.
Whether you're rocking подгузники, wearing डायपर, waddling around in pannolini, or padded in حفاضات - or whatever you choose to call them - the word means something to us that is hard to describe.
Below I've embedded a bunch of the videos I found today. Check them out. And if you have some favorite channels from diaper boys from around the globe, please email them to me. 18+
Is skydiving in diapers a thing over there?
Is it a thing everywhere?
This kid fucking rocks...
what a performance.
Not sure if he's AB/DL or just clowning,
but sure wish I spoke Russian.
I'll be honest... I'm not even sure
what countries all of these people are from.
Most probably aren't diaper fetishists.
Still, you have to imagine that ABDLs in these countries
are loving every second of these.
Here's some sort of creepy, crazy movie.
Weird shit. Dope music.
Here's one that wasn't imbeddible.
Not sure what these guys are up to, but it seems like
they may be protesting something
in diapers.
Anyone speak Russian?
What are they saying???
Here's another one.
What is going on here?
Are we trying to set a world record for worst-fitting diaper ever?
LOL...
And finally, one for the straight boys...
GOT A FAVORITE
FOREIGN ABDL/DIAPER
VIDEO CHANNEL?
EMAIL ME:
ABYSITTER@GMAIL.COM
(18+ IN ANY LANGUAGE)
No comments:
Post a Comment