Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Address Book Update Time...

I'm about to remove some folks
from my phone lol. 

People I haven't texted with in a long while,
for starters...
gotta make room for new people.

And, some of the new people
I have listed in my address book with
generic diaper names lol. 

If you're listed as
"Chuckie ABDL" 
or
"Davey ABDL" -
it's hard to continue the conversation
without scrolling through and doing research lol. 

I added a shit ton of people this year
and it's getting tough
to keep it organized, 
especially with everyone having 
the same last name. ;) 

If you and I talk or text - 
especially if we haven't in a while, 
or just started conversing over the summer -
please do me a favor,
and hit me up:
email your name,
username,
contact info
(phone, mailing address,
ABDL profiles, non-ABDL profiles - 
whatever you want me to have)


and I'll update my phone accordingly. 

If you'd rather text, text me the same...

407-459-4675. 

One of my resolutions for 2018
is to not let conversations drop off into the abyss. 
Help me out? 

No comments: