If you've visited my ABDL events page lately - or any number of events pages you'll find around the internet these days - you've seen talk of a new event coming out this year: the West Coast Jungle Gym.
The West Coast Jungle Gym bills itself as an ageplay conference. It is going to be held September 7 - 9 in San Diego, California. They'll feature "exciting education worships, out-of-this-world social parties, fun and helpful vendors, giveaways, a dark age play dungeon, puppy mosh, and the conferences first Little Miss, Mr. Mx. & Pet contest!" I'm also told there will be a pool party!
They welcome "all little type folks (18+) Littles, middles, baby girls, lolitas, little sissies and bubbies, age players, folks that regress, folks that don’t, sexual littles, non-sexual littles, Adult babies, Diaper Lovers - regardless of gender, identity, race, age or ability." They also welcome "their caregivers, Daddys, Mommys, Aunties, Babysitters, Big Brothers, Big Sisters, etc. Along with critters, puppies, kitties and their handlers to join us."
Sounds like fun in the SoCal sun for literally everyone.
Those of you who have been riding with me since Day One may remember when I posted for a new event called CAPCON. Responses I got at the time ranged from reserved excitement to skepticism that an ABDL conference could ever happen. This year they had over 800 attendees, and I taught a class. If I had a dollar for every time I said that
I'm pleased to announce that WCJJ has donated a ticket to their inaugural event to the #Abysitter1mil Photo Contest. I haven't plugged in where it will go, but we'll be adding it to a category or introducing a new one, and I'm open to suggestions. abysitter@gmail.com 18+

No comments:
Post a Comment