To start off, I have three 'ABDL Weekends' planned - one each in late July, late August, and late September. These aren't 'open invite' type deals, but I am trying to get a little group of friends together for each. It'll mostly be a bunch of guys lounging in Luvs, drinking (suds or sippies, your call), and just hanging with other diaperboys - although we might mix in a field trip (drive-in movie or cookout or something like that), too.
If you and I have talked and you 1) live in the upstate New York area or 2) have the desire and ability to visit, email me.
I am also looking for people interested in coming to visit other weekends - again, local to the area or visiting at some point during the summer/fall. I've talked to a shit ton of people over the last year who visit this area or want to, but I've gotten some of y'all mixed up, and know I haven't reached out to everyone who expressed interest.
If you and I talked about this, please email me, text me, or get in touch on one of the websites:
There is also a 'Luvs Boat' group on Fetlife - click through to my profile and find it to join, or click the icon below:
In short, I'm looking to reconnect with old friends and/or make new friends this summer, too. If you're local to Syracuse/Rochester, or plan to visit my area between now and the end of October, hit me up. AS ALWAYS, 18+.









1 comment:
If I weren't in AZ I'd be there in a New York minute.
Post a Comment