An anonymous message
on Tumblr this week made me realize that,
since moving back to New York
and buying a boat,
I've hosted 18 ABDLs so far.
18!!!
That, my friends, is amazing.
I came from a community where I didn't meet
18 local people in 9 years!
And now I've had more than a dozen locals visit,
plus visitors from across the US?
#blessed
With the upcoming final
'Luvs Boat' weekend of boating season 2018
happening in the very near future,
I wanted to share a few pictures
with you from seasons
2016 - 2018.
If you're not familiar with the 'Luvs Boat',
click the pic...
on Tumblr this week made me realize that,
since moving back to New York
and buying a boat,
I've hosted 18 ABDLs so far.
18!!!
That, my friends, is amazing.
I came from a community where I didn't meet
18 local people in 9 years!
And now I've had more than a dozen locals visit,
plus visitors from across the US?
#blessed
With the upcoming final
'Luvs Boat' weekend of boating season 2018
happening in the very near future,
I wanted to share a few pictures
with you from seasons
2016 - 2018.
If you're not familiar with the 'Luvs Boat',
click the pic...
The pictures below
are a collection of photos from
the 'cuddle cabin'.
The 'cuddle cabin'
is actually just a fancy name for
the forward cabin on the boat.
I sleep in the master cabin,
the aft cabin in the back of the boat;
the 'crib' is across from me.
The forward cabin
is a 'guest room' of sorts -
a place where ABDL friends
and vanilla guests, as well,
can spend the night.
It sleeps two comfortably,
or three or more if they're willing to cuddle.
are a collection of photos from
the 'cuddle cabin'.
The 'cuddle cabin'
is actually just a fancy name for
the forward cabin on the boat.
I sleep in the master cabin,
the aft cabin in the back of the boat;
the 'crib' is across from me.
The forward cabin
is a 'guest room' of sorts -
a place where ABDL friends
and vanilla guests, as well,
can spend the night.
It sleeps two comfortably,
or three or more if they're willing to cuddle.
At our most recent get-together
we had three there overnight...
in August a four-person snuggle pile.
[COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REPUBLISH WITHOUT PERMISSION]







1 comment:
OMG to say you are lucky is an UNDERSTATEMENT.
Post a Comment