Sunday, March 17, 2019

Q&A Update with Baby Spencey

[CWIS'S NOTE] Up today I have a Q&A update from an old friend and frequent blog contributor, Baby Spencey. You've seen him here many times - he appears in the most recent 'Big Boy Bucket' series, and has done everything from contributions to contest entries. Today he's answered the 'update questions', and he's edited or updated some of the questions from his original Q&A as well. Enjoy!


Q&A Update with
Baby Spencey


Name/Nick: Spencer AKA BABY SPENCEY
Age: 27 little age 18 months - 2 years
City/State/Country: South Bend/ Indiana
AB/DL/BabyFur/Other? AB/DL & Pup


You first completed a Q&A on April 8, 2012. What's - ahem - changed, with you, since then?

Obviously being close to 7 years now, a lot has changed. Since then I moved a few times and been in several relationships. After graduating college I first moved to Des Moines with hopes of eventually moving to Denver, CO. I dated a Big Bro type for a bit and although I had a lot of growing up in my adult life and it fizzled out. I then moved to Denver about a year later and lived there for four years. I dated and married a Daddy type in the community and after living together and struggling to get by most of the time we decided to call it quits. Although I wish him the best, I am happily now officially divorced and moved on with a new life here in Indiana. Although I never thought I’d live in Indiana to save my life, the job market is decent here and the cost of living is quite within my range. I also am currently living with a new Daddy Master type and very happy.


Tell us about your experiences in the community since your last Abysitter.com submission, if any. Have you made any friends, attended any parties or conferences, or had any other experiences - online or in real life - that you'd like to share?

Since my last QA I have attended both the 2016 and 2017 CAPCONs and co-ran a presentation/class with Cwis. I also attended the US littles event in the fall of 2016. I will also be attending CAPCON this year at the end of the month!!


One of my blog readers likes to say that we are all searching for something. What are YOU searching for in the ABDL community - if anything? Are you looking for a daddy/mommy/sitter? Brothers or sisters? Certain experiences? Tell us what YOU are looking for, or hoping to find - diaper-related, of course - in this life... and be as vague or specific as you'd like to be.

Mostly at this point I am in a happy relationship. However, I enjoy meeting new friends at all times both online and in person. I have met many great friends through this community over the years and like to continue to grow more like minded and kink friendly people to keep in contact with.


What is the BEST thing about being a diaper boy, AB, DL, etc.?

Well this is a tough one for me as so many things are great. But being 24-7, I would say not having to worry about the potty and things is probably the best. For me it helps me carry a part of my DL and baby side while still “pretending” to be a big boy.


What do you think the biggest problem/s or issue/s facing the ABDL community are?

I feel one of the biggest things that continues to face our community is the often misconception and blurring of the lines of being compared to people into illegal acts. While there has been growth in this aspect there is still a lot of room further education and preventive measures that can be taken. and there can still be so much negative stigma towards our fetish in both the media and such.


If you could create one thing that would help the ABDL community in some way, what would it be?

Although I don't personally possess enough html knowledge, if I could I would create a new platform for the 18+ abdl community to network peacefully to replace the fallen comrades of the TUMBLROCALYPSE.





UPDATES FROM SPENCEY'S PREVIOUS Q&A...

For the little dunces, please tell us about what it was like to discover this fetish/lifestyle on the Internet. Please be at least 18 at the time of writing, but be specific about what age you discovered it, what sites helped you, and keep this part PG for obvious reasons.

EDIT: 

Looking back at this now I have looked more into this time. I first discovered I was not a lone around the age of 14. While I didn’t bed wet before that, I had found some diapers a few years before and afterwards decided to try to start bedwetting to get put back in diapers. While this was going on, I found the goodnites website and forum. On there I started reading and chatted with others my age and then first saw the term tb and tbdl typed. Then after a yahoo search (this was before google was big) I found several tb geocities sites and later found Deeker and them other sites including ABY.com, DL-Bois,Rupadded, diaperbook, diaperspace, etc.


What % of your sexual activities and/or masturbation incorporate diapers? Has this caused problems for you?

EDIT:

At this time a good 75-80 % of my sexual activities incorporate diapers. While I am locked now most of the time. The majority of my play with Daddy/master incorporates our age dynamic and me regressing. But the other 25%-20% is more from just being submissive and also my pup side.


If you get into the regression aspect of ABDL please tell us more about that. If you do not, and you have feelings about being lumped into a fetish involving it, explain how it makes you feel.

EDIT/UPDATE:

I currently sleep in a crib every night and Daddy and I am working on finishing up a nursery for me with a high chair and changing table and things as well. I regress more often on the younger side now too. Closer 18 months and up to 2 years old at the oldest. I still eat baby food on occasion and mostly drink from a bottle or sippy cup now.


For collegebabies/DLs, did this interest affect your college experiences? If so, how?

I haven't found the interest to have had any effects on my college experiences. Living on campus, I do occasionally get nervous that someone is going to find out and since it is a small school news like this would spread like wildfire, but luckily this hasn't happened so far. Other than that, I have had pretty normal college experiences.

EDIT/UPDATE:  I did wear 24-7 for my senior year and had a few experiences where I leaked. Luckily they were at parties so I played it off that I was just drunk and pissed myself because of it. Although as a joke on of my frat brothers got me a pack of diapers at the end of the year. Lol.


When did you first realize you were ABDL?

I remember being curious about diapers again initially at about 4 years old when a friend mentioned that he still wore them at night and on long car rides and when he went trick or treating. I found myself oddly jealous of him and kind of curious. From there I had a few experiences a couple public wetting accidents growing up and I was also threatened to be put back into diapers by my parents for messing myself one too many times in first grade. Although that never happened, I still wonder what it would’ve been like. But then I found some pull ups in a closet of ours at 11 and tried them on and became hooked on them then at about 14 as stated above I discovered the goodnites forum and after a yahoo search found out that I was a TBDL/ABDL and from there blossomed my great times and friendships developed with this community.


BE SURE TO FRIEND/FOLLOW
SPENCEY AS FOLLOWS:





WANT TO DO A Q&A
FOR MY BLOG?

EMAIL ME:

PUT "Q&A" IN THE SUBJECT;
I'LL REPLY WITH THE QUESTIONS.

18+

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to should i get abdl diapers for diaper boy

Anonymous said...

can you tell kind do wear diapers do you wear