Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Boating Season is Here... So Excited!

The 'Luvs Boat'
was launched last week,
and I moved her to her permanent slip
this past Saturday.

This week has been cold and wet,
but I had to get her under the bridge before the rain came,
lest I be stuck on the wrong side again
as I was in 2017 and 2018.

Now that I've repositioned and relocated
I've been spending the past few days
getting my diaper stash
stocked up,
and putting the 'crib' back together. 

I'm getting excited
about boating season 2019.
I'd like to have one monthly get-together
like we did in 2018 -
you can see more about each of those
on the boat blog page.

I'm also hoping to have a few friends
from across the USA (and Canada and the world!)
come visit, if they're down.

If that's you, hit me up.

In the meantime, here's a gallery
of photos from 2017 - 2019:


And what's in the stash, you ask?


For the 2019 boating season we'll have
the following aboard:

Small

Medium

Large
Forsite Health Under The Sea

As always, visitors to the boat
are welcome to bring their own favorites,
and everyone is encouraged to
bring a bag
to stuff the stash!


I just love the look on a little's face
when they see all the choices the 'Luvs Boat' has to offer
at diaper changing time...

...want to make a donation
of a bag of diapers for our 2019 adventures? 


And check out a preview of the crib... 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This year I *will* be making it!