I had an amazing afternoon with someone new over the weekend: Sunny. Sunny is a college student in my area and decided it was time for a visit to the boat. We hung out all afternoon Saturday and then headed over to the official diner of the 'Luvs Boat' for dinner with @Aboimikey.
Sunny got a chance to try out a whole bunch of different diapers that day, as well as an assortment of outfits - onesies and footed jammies among them, perfect for the day because it was unseasonably cool and the jammies helped. We did a little bottle feeding, too... it's hard to find people who can really embrace their little side, so that was a lot of fun for me.
I love meeting new friends, and I can tell that Sunny is going to fit in well with our little Luvs Boat crew - to say he's a nice kid is an understatement, and we definitely try to look for nice when putting our events together. Hope to see him back out to the boat soon.
[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REPUBLISH]
This kid has a dragon's spirit...
so we started him out on a PeekAbu, dragon style.
Then he got a chance to show off his ABDL pride a little.
Pride diapers really pop...
Truthfully, Sunny looks good in any diaper, really.
Or two diapers, as evidenced below.
#DoubleDiaperStatus
Or a onesie, even.
His favorite was definitely the footed sleeper...
it probably didn't hurt that he was freezing, it was a cold day.
I won't link to Sunny for now - the last time I posted pics of a local college student the blogospheres went berserk, with people sending anon Tumblr asks demanding - demanding! - that I provide contact details for someone else - someone who'd previously asked me not to - and more than one actually stalked through my friends looking for him with a level of determination I'd not seen in a while. For now, just enjoy the pics... when he's ready for that level of attention, I'll add a link. In the meantime, don't be that creeper. Thanks in advance.

No comments:
Post a Comment