Thursday, February 18, 2021

Some 2021 Updates...

(thanks, Mojo!)


Hey, y'all...

Just a few updates for 2021...

First, sorry that I haven't been keeping the Blogger blog updated. I've been over on the 'new' Abysitter.com site, putting page after page after page together. It takes days to build a website, and that's what I'm doing... trying to update everything to the newest versions in preparation for the day that someone else starts helping with it or takes it over. That takes a lot of time, so not doing a lot over here - I think I hit a record for days without a post! 

Curious about cancer updates? Visit whyABDL.org/cancer. The latest news is at the top. In late 2020 I went to Boston twice for 'second opinion' consultations at the cancer center there. Their opinion: that all that could be done surgically has been done - and done well - but my cancer is just not resolvable surgically, and that further surgery would be 'incompatible with life' lol. There's even more in 2021, but I haven't updated the site with it yet... I went a week without insurance for medication due to a computer error nobody could figure out how to fix... meanwhile the injection I get every 28 days came due, and they say that about a week after the due date it stops working and your tumors speed right up. Thankfully they got it figured out just in time, but I found out that the shots are $7,600+ each, and in fact my medical bills in 2020 (from June's diagnosis forward) were more than $200K. (I was only personally responsible for between $6,000-$7,000 of that, thankfully - insurance paid the rest.) I thought I was having a shit ton of anxiety attacks that week after call upon call with insurance, but it turned out to be something else... they're doing tests as we speak to try to rule out metastasis to my heart, collapsed lung (possibly during the August surgery?) - waiting to see and hoping for the best. Between that and being extra fucking tired most of the time, haven't been real active anywhere. 

I have spent a lot of 2021 padded, chilling with my puppy and watching movies from my childhood... there's something to be said for that, right? 

On a brighter note, I get my first COVID vaccine in early March! So excited about that...

Normally this is the time of year we'd all be getting mentally prepared for CAPCON, so it's sad that it's not going to happen this year - or, at least, at its usual time. (No announcements yet). Still, I'm excited to be going to TeddyCon in November, health permitting. This is the first time it hasn't been held during the final week of boating season! Just hoping COVID decreases enough to allow for some get-togethers in between now and then. 

If you follow my Twitter or belong to my mailing list you probably know I got permission to publish another story, Fraternity Baby - it was actually on my blog years ago in three parts, and was supposed to go into the e-book, but I couldn't reach my friend in time. A few years later (four!) he reached out about my illness, and I mentioned it, and he didn't notice that in my email and just got back to me with permission. You can buy it for $2.99 here:

BUY THE STORY

And, the e-book is still for sale as well: 350 pages for $9.99. 

BUY THE E-BOOK

With the story, you MUST click a link that takes you to the PDF, so be careful you don't miss it. (If you do, email abysitter@gmail.com with a screenshot of the page it does take it to you, and I will try to send you the link myself). With the second link above, the e-book, once you make your payment it sends me info and I send you that link. That PDF is HUGE - again, it's 350 pages with tons of pictures - so download it ASAP, and be prepared to wait if you are on slower WiFi. 

And, as always, the donation page is open - visit whyABDL.org/donate, or whyABDL.com. Whether you make a contribution or purchase the story or book, the proceeds help fund the work I'm doing on the upcoming website, and I humbly thank you for your support. 

Now, just a few updates to the new site: 

  • The 'Luvs Boat' portion of the site is now four pages, instead of one, with lots more narrative.
  • Some of the Q&A's - five so far - are 'featured' and appear on their own page. 
  • In addition to the Padded Pups page, there will be a page for Babyfurs.
  • There is a story page for the Big Kid Bucket (Big Boy, Big Girl, Big Genderfluid, etc.), and there will be a whole series added once COVID restrictions are lifted. 
  • Several additional stories from my blog have been added to the stories page. 
  • There is a bit more recognition for sponsors/donors on a separate page. 
Once again, the entire site is being rebuilt - page by page. I'm probably going to remove some pages that weren't popular, as well, so if there's any certain part of the old site that you really, really liked, and you don't see it above, email me

Here's hoping that 2021 is going well for you, and that if it's going like mine is, it starts going better soon. 

In the meantime, one last thing... a little early lol...












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What to do at casinos near me? - JTM Hub
The 의왕 출장샵 following table will show you some 공주 출장샵 of the types of table games 구미 출장마사지 casinos near me. The name 논산 출장안마 itself will not 군산 출장안마 change but as a result, all casino games