'DNI'?????
I've
been hearing persistent rumors that a little hive of petty babs has
asked some of their friends to avoid interacting with me on Twitter.
I've seen enough of a dropoff from certain people in my likes, and had
one interaction, to determine that is... true.
I've been calling out cliques and pedodads for a long time, and it's all culminated in... the 'DNI' list?
If
someone has asked you not to interaction (DNI = Do Not Interact), or
not to participate in this contest, I'd love to hear about it - just
reply to this email or DM me on Twitter. And know that, when I share my full account of my time in this community, it will make things crystal clear.
That's coming, but for now... be independent.
There's a reason that I've been championing independent ABDLs who make their own decisions over the many cliques and followers in our community (May 2017) or the boys who blindly follow pedodads (February 2012) or the pedodads themselves (March 2015) or the boys who blindly follow the clique(January 2014). This is far from new... I've been talking about this shit for over a decade. Not everyone is a fan, it turns out...
If anyone, in this or any other community, ever tells you that you shouldn't interact with anyone... ask questions. Even
if that person seems like a 'leader'. My experiences have showed me
that not all 'community leaders' are created the same, and sometimes
good people get targeted by people who don't have half their character.
I've seen it happen to others, and it's happened to me. For the vast
majority who still support me - I truly appreciate it.
TWITTER PHOTO CONTEST DEADLINE - PROBABLY 7/11!
My Twitter photo contest deadline is 7/11! Nobody ever wants to be the first, but I finally have an entry - check it out!
That guarantees a Canadian winner... who's next? Prizes for top photo
in US, Canada, Mexico, Europe, and Australia, plus a few prizes that can
be won by anyone, anywhere. Anyone can win, so make a "SummerOfSog" sign, snap a summery photo, and enter! Click here for rules and details.
PRIZES GALORE!
Prizes for this contest have been donated by ABUniverse, AgeComfort.com, Diaper-Minister, Northshore, and OnesiesDownunder, and include:
$250AU in OnesieBucks ($100AU group, $50AU for Most Creative, Most Summery, and 'Broke the Mold' - more on that soon.
Bag of Cushies diapers (Mexico, Australia where it's winter, blah)
Bag of Crinklz Aquanauts diapers (USA)
Bag of Little Sailors diapers (Europe)
Bag of Forsite Under the Sea diapers (Canada)
Nautical Baby Bottles (for best comments)
LEAVE A NICE COMMENT
Remember, there are awards for leaving nice comments! Give someone a morale boost and you're eligible to win a prize, as well! Visit the contest announcement tweet to check them out.
MY APOLOGIES...
I've had a number of folks hit me up to share that they're on vacation or traveling during the past holiday week, and I guess not everyone packs diapers or sign-making material on their trips? We'll wait to see how many entries roll in before I decide whether I'll be able to extend the deadline. I'm anxious to get these prizes shipped out! Keep an eye on the contest details page for updates.
No comments:
Post a Comment