Tuesday, April 21, 2009
"The Stars of YouTube"
YouTube has its share of 'stars' - cybercelebs who've taken the internet by storm. Chris 'Leave Me Alone' Crocker. LisaNova. KevJumba. The What The Buck show. The list goes on and on and tediously on...
The ABDL world has cyberstars, too. Without a doubt one of these would be PullUpsTrainingPants.
When I first saw this user's video I expected to see some sort of marketing effort on the part of Kimberly-Clark. Big Kid Central, or something along those lines. I was surprised when one of the videos I was about to pass over looked more like an AB than a baby. I clicked 'play' and, sure enough, found one of us. "He won't be around long," I thought... "someone from K-C will find his YouTube vids and have him deleted..."
He's still here. Dozens of videos later.
And they're all cute as hell.
Enjoy...
In this video, our Pull-Up'd friend asks the haters to leave him alone. Defend him, y'all...
4 comments:
[yawn]
thats kind of a bitchy thing to say. You could post your own diaper videos, or for tha mater create your own abdl blog if you're that bored.
that looks like a hater... they're everywhere in the diaper abyss. huggies hate, luvs loathing... they bore me, yawn!
Haha thanks for stickin' up for me Baby Tai... I think someone was just hopin' for some jo materialllll and got stuck with this YouTube entry, I'll put another story up soon so they can stop bein' bitchy.
Sounds like a Miami queen or something. ;)
Post a Comment