Baby Album: Baby Zac
Baby Zac is an adorable li'l 'bama baby.
Nineteen going on two, Zac got into diapers because of his older brother; his brother, a bedwetter, wore diapers growing up,
and Zac tried some - and was hooked.
"I didn't wear again until I was 17," Zac says.
"Now I've gotten over the stupid ashamement of wearing stuff,
and now I have an amazing daddy and wonderful bro's."
Zac wears 24/7, and loves it.
He recently had the opportunity to try out the new ABUniverse Cushies.
"They were awesome... the prints are amazing," Zac reports.
"They hold enough to wear for a couple hours each.
Just make sure nothing is on your hands tapes get unsticky, lol."
If you want to meet Zac, click here.
He's agreed to write an upcoming Guest Entry, too...
Thanks for the adorable 'baby pictures', Zac.




7 comments:
Hot.
Hot.
Hot.
Hot.
Hot.
Hot.
Hot.
Hot.
he is a cute baby
Very cute pics chris, if you click them they oepn up big. Wow I want some cushies.
diaper dave
Cute butt!!!
Zac's pics are great! Thanks for sharing Zac!
abeddieca
Holy
moly.
nice pics , very beautifull and cute is zac ,8th picture is wonderfull
Post a Comment