This week I've gotten maybe three, four Facebook requests from ABDLers on my personal (non-diaper) profile. I was like... WTF? I figured that friends of the few diaper friends I've added might be sending me requests after going thru and seeing me in friends lists, but I wasn't sure. Then I saw that RUP has a new Facebook page, and I realized where all of the requests were coming from.
So today I created a Facebook page that's meant to be diaper-friendly. If you're a 'personal' friend on my other Facebook, stay there. For everyone else, especially those of you with diaper-this or diaper-that in your name... hit me up!
Definitely want some Facebook friends so feel free to request me! It's www.facebook.com/abysitter.
Also, I'm on Twitter... www.twitter.com/abysitter.
And on YouTube... www.youtube.com/abysitter. Sensing a pattern here?
...so if you don't get enough of me here or on the diaper sites, hit me up in any of those places. Much more to come...
Stay Damp,
Cwis
No comments:
Post a Comment