Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Come As You Are...

In honor of Gay Days, going on this week in Orlando, FL (and, all of my French blog viewers) I wanted to share a French commercial for McDonalds I thought was dope as hell. I'm on my iPhone, so the link isn't clickable and the picture quality is non-wifi; full day of work, meetings, and dinner/diapering, hehe, but I'll include a clickable link or the actual video as soon as I can get online on my laptop.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBuKuA9nHsw&feature=youtube_gdata


I'm lovin' it. McDonalds has some balls running this commercial. Makes me want to swing in for a McLatte, lol.


Also, in honor of my French readers, a rough translation...

En l'honneur des Journées Gay, passe cette semaine à Orlando, FL (et, tous les téléspectateurs de mon blog français) Je voulais partager un commercial français pour McDonald's que je pensais dope comme l'enfer.

Je suis sur mon iPhone, si le lien n'est pas cliquable et la qualité d'image est non-wifi, une journée complète de travail, réunions, et le dîner / Couches, hehe, mais je vais ajouter un lien cliquable ou la vidéo réelle, dès que je peux obtenir en ligne sur mon ordinateur portable.

McDonald's a quelques balles l'exécution de ce commerce. Ca me donne envie de se balancer en pour prendre un café.
































If you can't empathize with this kid you're one of the lucky 90%...



UPDATE...

The video link...

No comments: