Tonight I got to meet an AB I originally met on MySpace more than two years ago. Colton. He's a dope-ass collegebaby (and recent grad... yay), and cute as hell. The funny thing is, the DAY after he put his diaper pics up on MySpace I told him about the blog; all of his pictures, including some adorable costume party ones. When I asked him about it, he said he just wasn't ready to be "public"... hmmm.
Fast forward to today. Colt admitted that he got scared when he saw the blog! He hadn't seen a diaper website and had NO IDEA how many of us are out here. He also was afraid he'd be the next star of the blog, and he's extremely private.
"I didn't wanna wake up and think of thousands of people jackin to my baby pictures," he said then. Which was ironic, since my blog was getting about 12 daily views back then.
Long story short... visiting Orlando, he got the chance to be diapered, changed, and fed a baby bottle by another person for the first time. And, much to his surprise... no surveillance cameras. He thought I lived in some kind of crazy webcam Pampers-pay-per-view lair. Lol!
FUNNY AD
Wonder if the PR people from the Major Appliance Division has a furry in their midst?

Coming soon... summer travel details.
No comments:
Post a Comment