If you sent me a message of any importance and I did not respond, I apologize. Re-send it.
If you received a message from me on YIM that doesn't seem characteristic of me, it may have been from someone accessing my account. Let me know.
I've since changed my YIM password. You can safely send me IMs there again.
A few tips:
- Remember that diaper social networking websites have moderators. Most to a great job of running the sites, and I salute them. But they CAN see your mail messages, and on some sites can even delete and send messages. Never share information of a personal nature on a social networking site (except Facebook); save that for email.
- Make sure your YIM, MSN, Skype, and AOL passwords are not the same as your social networking site passwords. And ALWAYS have an entirely separate password for your email account.
I'm pretty sure I know who logged into my Yahoo account, but if you have any direct knowledge of it you'd like to share, email me: abysitter@gmail.com.
Cwis
No comments:
Post a Comment