Monday, December 20, 2010

The 'What Makes Us Tick' Series

For the past 2-3 weeks I've been working on a series about 'what makes us tick.' I've asked y'all to submit your thoughts, and a whole bunch of you have...

Yesterday's blog entry was going to be about the 'downs' of being diapered; I'd asked you to consider answering the question:

WHAT NEGATIVE EFFECTS HAVE DIAPERS HAD ON YOUR LIFE?

I've gotten a bunch of responses, although not as many as I'd hoped. It seems that it's not particularly easy to talk about for some people...

...including me.

That's right. I've been accused of being 'wordy'... 'verbose'... and even 'relentlessly thorough'. But when I sat down to write about my own negative dealings with diapers, I realized I was going to need a little more time...

That's good news for you! It means, if you hadn't already gotten a chance to answer, now's your opportunity!

Email me at abysitter@gmail.com if you have feedback on this, a very important subject.

C'mon now... I know ABDL isn't all warm bottles and baths. There's a shitty side to this fetish/lifestyle (pun intended); what's been especially shitty for you?

Email: abysitter@gmail.com.

No comments: