I was listening to his video yesterday - and I say listening because even though both videos last more than five minutes, one shows nothing but ABDL products and the other nothing but the light in his bedroom. Anyway, I was listening, and I wanted to share his story with you. It sort of mirrors some of the What Makes Us Tick series I was working on, with your help, in late 2010. And it's entertaining.
I didn't want to snap up his YouTube video because, even though I have no qualms about featuring YouTubes from people wearing diapers who are clearly not ABDL, I don't know that I want to start putting up videos from members of the community who haven't agreed to allow their use. (That would make me like a lot of the other ABDL and spanking blogs I've seen which only feature pictures and no content - usually pictures of people who may not want them in the public domain).
I figured I'd post the audio file of the kid talking, juxtaposed with a crappy video I'd make. So, for the next six minutes - if it loads - enjoy Jason talking about his experiences growing up ABDL, and a video of two diapers, a pacifier, and some baby powder. And my beloved shark sheets.
Jason talks about:
- Sneaking diapers when he was a little kid...
- Making diapers out of doggy pads and other materials...
- Trying to hide diapers, only to have his mom find out...
- Going crazy once he turned 16 and was old enough to buy diapers himself.
I did all of those things. If you're a regular reader of my blog you know all about it. Most of you probably did to. But this kid tells the story detail after adorable detail. And, I have to admit... I just like the way he says the word diapers. =O
If Jason returns to diapers, and/or blogging, I will ask him to allow me to share more of what he's done. And, if any of you video blog and don't mind me sharing what you've got laid down, please email me at abysitter@gmail.com or contact me on YouTube: username is abysitter.
In the meantime, enjoy this story...
No comments:
Post a Comment