Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New ABUniverse Diaper - Coming in June?

ABUniverse, the company that brought us the adorable Cushie, has a new product line announced on their website: the Fabine Exclusive. They claim it's even more absorbent than an Abena X-Plus - a miracle diaper in my opinion, compared with most of the others. It's also advertised as including (optionally) their exclusive 'baby fresh scent'.

They're available for pre-order, but be fore-warned: at $3/diaper these will set you back $300 for a case of 100. That's more than twice as much as a Cushie or the Abena X-Plus. Hope they're as absorbent as they claim... because you'll need a fat wallet to be a heavy wetter...

http://abuniverse.com/products/fabineexclusive.asp

Check out the video here:

http://www.abuniverse.com/video/fabine/FabineVsAbena.htm

These diapers won't be shipping until June, which means they'll be arriving about the same time I'll be all over upstate NY. That means I won't be able to get my hands on one until August. Still, when I do I'll put out another 'unboxing' vid. In the meantime, feel free to send me any thoughts, reviews, or pictures to abysitter@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I predict a price drop.