Sunday, October 30, 2011

Blog Update



During the year 2010, the first year I started keeping track of my blog views, Abysitter.com got just under 36,000 views - an average of 98 unique viewers each day.

So far in 2011 we're at 41,589 - an average of 139 unique daily views.

It's worth noting that, before I took my break from blogging in mid-July, the blog was averaging 151 per day... it's creeping back up, but there's still a bunch of people who don't know it's back...

I plan to finish the Baby Mikey story in the next week, then put up two stories and a column by guest entry writers, including the long-promised JesterBaby, next week. I've also got a few photo series coming... and, in November, I'll be announcing a story contest - with prizes just in time for the holidays.

I. NEED. YOUR. HELP!!


First, I am looking for guest entry writers. If you have a story to tell, please consider writing it up and emailing it to me for inclusion in the blog. I am looking for true stories about anything diaper-related (although I will also be introducing fictional stories into the blog soon.) I am also interested in community-related commentary. If you have something you've written, or want to write, hit me up with the idea and I will let you know if I can use it. You will get full credit, and if you become a regular contributor, your own dedicated subdomain. Think www.yournamehere.abysitter.com.

Second, I am looking for photos. If you are 18+ and have diaper pictures, please email them to me. I am looking for AB shots, DL shots, even diaper close-ups. Babyfur and cross-fetish photos are also welcome. All body types welcome. Snap some cuteness and send it!

NOTE: If you have previously submitted photos but have not yet seen them on the blog, feel free to send them again. I have had some email which was lost due to a device issue with email on my phone. Don't think I did not want your photos, just resend them!

Lastly, please help me spread the word. There are "share" buttons on this blog, and at the bottom of every single blog entry. If you see something you like, please tweet it, or update your status... or just tell a diaper friend? And if you see a list of ABDL sites on any website that doesn't cater to minors, please submit www.abysitter.blogspot.com for inclusion, or link me to it so I can.

I have been blogging since the end of 2008 - three years now. In that time Abysitter.com has seen 435 entries, more than thirty readers submitting photos, at least a half-dozen guest entry writers, and a whole lot of reader submissions.

I've been through a lot of personal stuff in the last few months, which is why I've been writing less. I want to thank each of my loyal readers who continue to check back daily, or weekly, even as I've slowed down my blogging speeds. Thanks, especially, to each of you who have submitted, or will submit, stuff to share with my readers.

Y'all are dope as fuck...

Keep reading... stay diapered...


Cwis

No comments: