[CWIS'S NOTE]: If you are reading this series, keep in mind that you must read from the oldest entry, chronologically, to the newest entry, in order to understand the whole story. The first entry in the Me and Mikey series was posted September 11, 2011 so you can scroll to that date and read up from there...
Road Trip: New York - Summer 2011
Mikey and Me - Part VII
The days that me and Mikey spent on the boat were the hottest days of 2011. It was literally over 100° and the sun was beating down on the cabin turning it into an oven. We actually drove around in the air conditioned car and even went to see the new Harry Potter movie just to cool off. In short, it was fucking ridiculous.
After two days of complete uncomfortableness we decided to leave the boat and go spend some time at the cottage. I figured that being on the water and being able to go swimming would be nice, but air-conditioning would be even nicer. So we made the hour-long drive to the cottage, kicked my brother out for a few days, and made ourselves at home...
If you are a regular reader of my blog you probably know all about the cottage. It's the place that I spent my summers growing up, a place I've always loved - and the place that I discovered my diaper freedom starting as early as I was old enough to drive. At age 16 I would buy a package of Pampers and hit the road, heading to the cottage to spend a few days as the equivalent of a toddler. It has, in the years since, provided me with a place to transform myself into Cwis, as well as being a playground for myself and one or two lucky ABDLs.
Mikey and I had agreed that our time on the boat would be diaper-free for him. At the cottage, now, it was an entirely different story. We had only been there for a few hours when Mikey suggested that he banged out one of his diaper sessions that night.
"I want to get this out of the way," he told me. "Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with wearing diapers. But the ritual thing, I'd like to kind of get some of that done earlier in the trip rather than later..."
Mikey and I had spent a lot of time talking about our upbringings, my diaper fetish, his rocking, and a lot of other things related to all of this, so by this time I felt pretty comfortable. Still, each time he mentioned the ritual making him uncomfortable, it made me nervous. I was willing to not go through with it, but he would insist, and part of me really wanted to do it. When you have the opportunity to diaper one of your best friends, it's not something that you want to pass up. When you love a nice bottom, and your best friend happens to have one of the nicest bottoms you've ever seen, it's a double whammy... sigh...
So after a day of sitting in the air conditioning, and a dinner out in a nice air-conditioned restaurant, the two of us went back to the cottage and it was time to baby up.
Mikey decided that he wanted to go for a swim, which was funny because all day long he passed up the opportunity, choosing instead to sit in front of an air conditioning vent. Now that I had pulled out the diapers and announced that I was ready, he suddenly wanted to go swimming. Hmm...
"You trying to get out of doing this?" I asked him suspiciously.
"Fuck no, bro," he assured me. "I just want to go for a swim..."
I agreed to allow for a short swim, on the condition that he agreed to allow me to pamper him the minute we returned to the cottage.
"I don't get it," Mikey said. "Why can't we put them on now and then go swimming?"
I had to laugh. I have been going swimming in nothing but a diaper for over 10 years, but very rarely is anyone willing to go with me. Most of my friends who wear with me are afraid to do so outside of the walls of the cottage. Even after dark, most are hesitant to go swimming diapered, and I never press the issue. And along comes Mikey, this kid who is willing to crinkle down a hotel hallway without fear of being discovered, and he is asking why I don't want to go swimming in a diaper. Is this little drug-addicted artificial-ABDL straight boy my soulmate?
I put a Pamper on Mikey, and one on myself, got flip-flops for him and water shoes for me, and grabbed a flashlight. The two of us made our way down a long set of stairs to the beach, diapered, with only one towel between us.
There was a full moon and the top of the water was lit up like daylight, so I was relieved that there didn't seem to be neighbors on either side of us.
There is nothing more beautiful than this huge deep lake filled with moonlight, and when you have a beautiful boy in a diaper with you, it's magnified tenfold. I can't even begin to tell you how lucky I felt at the moment - the two of us at the edge of the water, dipping our toes in, Mikey standing there, in all of his muscled glory, in nothing but a disposable diaper. Giggling the entire time...
"You know what's fucked up?" he asked me.
"What?"
"You probably didn't think you were going to get me in a wet diaper," he told me. He was still giggling. "Looks like you are, after all..."
I waded into the water, going as quickly as I could with my shower shoes. The water was cold, but it felt good after such a hot day, and I couldn't complain. I walked up to the point where my diaper was covered and the water was up to my belly button. I turned and saw Mikey standing with only his feet in the water so far...
"You afraid?" I asked him. He shook his head and took a few more steps.
"This is freezing!"
I laughed. It was cold, and I was sure that the uncomfortableness of being in a diaper probably didn't help anything for him. Mikey was tiptoeing closer to me, and finally got up to the point where his diaper was just starting to fill with water...
"Oh... my... God..."
I could tell by the look on Mikey's face that the water had entered his diaper. He let out a little yelp, and I thought to myself how cute he sounded. He started to giggle even more, and mentioned that he thought his penis was going to shrivel up in the diaper.
"If I seem extra little when you're changing me after this, it's because of this water..."
Once our diapers were waterlogged it became easier to tolerate the coldness. Mikey floated on his stomach, sticking that beautiful little bottom in the air. He dove underneath the water a few times, and came up with a surprised look on his face each time.
"There's a ton of seaweed down there!"
Or,
"Holy shit, there's so many rocks down there!"
Mikey seemed to be having the time of his life, and watching it was fun.
And, on top of it all, Mikey had joined me in my lake, wearing diapers. As I alternated between gazing at the stars and the city lights - and stealing sideways glances at his ass - I marveled at how lucky I was to be in this situation.
"Bet I can kick your diapered ass in a swimming race," Mikey shouted. I laughed, and reminded him I'd been swim team captain when I was his age.
"Yea, but you're talking decades of time passing," Mikey teased. "But don't worry... just knowing I could beat you is enough!"
Mikey persisted with the mind games, and I finally had to school him. He was impressed as I passed him, but once I stopped swimming he'd switched gears...
"Let's see who can swim farther out!"
Before I could stop him, Mikey had begun to swim out towards the middle of the lake. Thirty seconds later he turned to see me standing in the same spot.
"Guess I win this one," Mikey shouted. He took a breath and started swimming again. Thirty seconds later he stopped, breathing heavy now. "Seriously... are you coming out?"
Mikey went to stand up and sunk underneath. He bobbed back up and, sounding surprised, asked how deep it was.
"Where you are? Or the lake itself?"
"Both?" Mikey replied. I explained that he was floating twenty feet above the bottom, but that the lake itself was much deeper.
"Yea, right, Chris... there is no way this lake is that deep!"
I assured Mikey that I was being truthful, then explained that the lake's depth had been the cause of several drownings over the years.
"Get the fuck out!" Mikey replied, almost shouting. "People have died here?"
I explained that they had, and then continued...
"The lake is so deep they sometimes never find the bodies. These college kids' parents spent a few years paying divers, and even hired a sub. Nothing..."
I waited for Mikey to say something. Instead I heard breathing. Heavy breathing. The sound of someone hyperventilating...
"Chris... I can't touch..."
I swam out to Mikey and grabbed him, helping him to shallower water. After a minute or two he calmed down.
"Chris... you can't say that."
I'd been upset when I'd first heard about college students whose bodies would probably never be found, too. But Mikey was tough and I hadn't been prepared for how hard he was going to take it...
But Mikey continued...
"I don't want to see a body, Chris. Let's go..."
Wait... what?
Mikey was still breathing heavy. I put my hands on his shoulders and told him to calm down - there would be no bodies we would see.
"Are you suuuuuuure?" he asked me. I could tell he didn't believe me - and that he was scared.
"Give me a hug," I suggested. Mikey put his arms around my neck and pulled himself up, wrapping his legs around me. I put my hands on his diaper, supporting his bottom - and feeling his diapered behind at the same time.
If you've never felt a diaper underwater, I highly suggest it. The material in the diaper that absorbs wetness absorbs water; it becomes saturated and kind of hardens against the diaper wearer's bottom. It feels hot as fuck...
I held Mikey for at least five minutes, rubbing his bum and back as he held on tightly, trembling a little. I wasn't sure if he was cold or scared, but he was quiet, so I was too. After five minutes he chastised me for giving him a scare.
"You shouldn't tell people about the bodies while they're so deep," he told me.
I apologized.
"Thanks for rescuing my ass," he continued. I nodded and continued to rub his bottom as I started to walk us in.
"And now that we're in shallow water, I'll just say this once. I definitely do NOT want to see a dead body. But if it meant we could call some kid's parents and tell them their son had been found... that'd be worth it..."
Awwwwww.
This was a good kid.
We were in shallow water now, and I put Mikey down. He took one last look at the water, and pledged to return the next day - maybe during daylight hours, though.
"I'm ready to get a fresh diaper on and climb into bed," Mikey declared. "Swimming with Cwis tires a baby out!"
We started across the beach and Mikey stopped several times. In the moonlight I could see half of his ass - his diaper was waterlogged and drooping, almost to the point of falling off. He kept stopping, adjusting, and finally gave up, hiking it up with his hands.
"So diapers have a limit," he finally said, laughing.
"Yea," I replied. "And yours has met its..."
We both chuckled. I told Mikey to stop, and then reached around him, untaping his diaper tape by tape. His diaper fell to the ground, and he stood in front of me, nude.
"That diaper must have worn a pound," he declared. He turned and bent over, picking it up, and then wrung it out over the side of the deck. He handed me the remnants and I bagged it, doing the same with mine before heading inside.
"No damp bottoms on the furniture," I told Mikey, and he quickly scooted into the floor. I went in to the bedroom and put some shorts on, then grabbed diaper/powder/wipes and returned to the living room. Mikey lay on the floor, pulling on his penis, trying to make it longer.
"Told you it's be littler," he told me, giggling. "Shrinkage..."
"It's about to be covered with a Pamper, so little works," I told him. He'd said the word little several times, but when I said it Mikey's face turned red. I could see this was something he was sensitive about...
"Feet up," I ordered. Mikey looked hesitant but then complied. Still, he looked worried...
"You good?" I asked him.
"I'm good, Cwis. Except... I gotta go potty..."
To Be Continued...
3 comments:
I want to come to NY next summer when you go. We talked about you visiting TO this year but you didn't make it. I'll gladly make the trip to NY to spend a few days swimming in diapers, dead bodies and all...
I can't wait for this story to be finished.. Been on diaper pins and needles for over a month :)
Was just wondering if this story was going to be continued? It was definitely one of my favorites!!!!!
Post a Comment