Thursday, December 15, 2011

18

I am fully aware that there are more than a few people in our community who are not fans of my "18 and up rantings". (Someone showed me a screenshot of that phrase related to my blog in a chatroom recently, and I had to laugh...)

Fuck it. Did you know there are nearly a dozen members of the greater ABDL community under age 25 locked up for possession of child pornography, distribution of child pornography, or involving actual children in ageplay?

When you consider that our community is thousands of members strong, that's not a very big number. Probably not that much different from society as a whole.

But when you stop to think about the fact that the vast majority of us are engaged in age play anyway - an activity/fetish/lifestyle in which ages are blurred... in which an 18yo desperately longs to feel like a baby again, in which a 22yo can be a 'daddy' to a guy old enough to BE his daddy... it all gets pretty fucking confusing.

It makes sense to have some strict, universal limits.

For me, the number is 18.

Eighteen.

18.

A hard, fast limit. 

Of 18.




Have I said it enough?

18.




As an ABDL in my 30s I'm the first to admit I've been pretty lucky. 

Since I started doing the Pampz-for-pay thing in college... to my more recent encounters with other ABDLs, either on my various road trips or the many visiting Orlando... pretty fucking lucky: I've easily diapered more than 120 people, a number that includes a few dozen ABDLs and quite a few abysitting sessions, too.

I like younger guys. 

Preferably thug types. Sometimes jocks. Skaters. And guys who don't fall into any category. 

But collegebabies rock, and I've been lucky enough to diaper way more than my fair share.

Gay, straight, bi, asexual... they've all been different.

But whether I babysat/abysat, hung out in Huggies, or humped as I rubbed that glorious diapered ass (mmmhmmm) one thing has always been constant.

You already know what it was.

That's right... 18+.





I have diapered guys in their 20s, guys in their 30s, and have even gone older on occasion. But when you primarily diaper ABies who are college aged, you learn to check ID. 

Before I started my blog and started ranting about the importance of having standards, I had actually been hit up on at least one or two of the now-defunct websites from guys who admitted, eventually, to being under age 18. 

I'm no dummy. I know that there are a ton of community members who aren't 18. They're all over ADISC, Stanley's site, and other places.

I definitely don't hate people under 18.

We were all under 18 once. 

I remember wanting a 'big bro' as much as some of the collegebabies I have diapered have wanted a 'big bro' or daddy. The urge is pretty intense, for those of us who are truly AB. (I still have it myself sometimes... keep watching for the 'Baby Mikey' stories, which I promise to have finished by this weekend, for more on that.)

So yea... I understand that our community is full of people who are under 18.

Which is why it's even more important that we all have standards.

I look at it as being similar to the big kids' table at big family dinners. As children we are often relegated to sitting at a children's table, a table like the adult table but with more juvenile conversation and usually not as prime pickings when it comes to food.

As we get older we are eventually allowed a place at the grownup table. 

Some of us desperately try to prevent this, wanting to stay at the kids' table for life. 

But, eventually, we all have to move up.

Today's kids' table ABDLs are 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, even 17.

They're on the Internet. 

They're impersonating adults, sometimes.

They're using the same pictures I saw on sites when I was in college, and they're calling them "new".

They want a place at the grownup table: the adult sites (RUP, ABDLC, and others). 

They're relegated to the kids' table for now: ADISC, Stanley's site, and others.

And that's how it should be - mostly.

Now, picture it.

You are sitting at the grownup table, and you look over at the card table filled with your cousins, nieces, nephews. 

Wait a minute... who's that?! Isn't that Uncle Bob? He's almost 50! How did HE get a seat at the kids' table?!!

Just like there will always be kids who try to work their way into 18+ sites, there will always be adults attracted to kids who head for sites where children congregate.

That is true in our lifestyle, and in society in general.

People who do this are generally called pedophiles. True, sometimes there are people who have true altruistic motives, such as trying to keep younger people safe, but it's often hard to tell the difference.

I have stopped trying to tell the difference.





I have hard, strict, unyielding standards when it comes to age. If your ID not say 18 you're not getting a pack of cigarettes (unless you're in the hood), you're not voting, and you're not getting abysat by Cwis.

I know there are a number of people who think my age limits are stupid. 

These include younger ABDLs who wants to be babysat, and older ABDLs who think I am telling them how to live their life and/or ruining their chances with those they seek to diaper. 

I have my share of haters, and I've been linked to chats and forum conversations from people who think my blog makes our community less community-oriented because I "espouse exclusion" - another expression I've LOL'd at in the past.

I'll be straight up. If someone tells you that my blog is stupid because I advocate keeping a boundary between of those older than 18 and those younger, be suspect of that person.

I once spent a whole weekend with a collegebaby visiting Orlando. We had a lot of fun, and after it was all over, as I dropped him off at the airport, he told me that he was surprised it had been fun.

"A few people told me that I shouldn't meet up with you," he told me. 

I didn't have to ask him who. I named a name or two, and he rounded that out with another names or two.

"Let me stop you right there," I told him. 

And sitting in front of the departure/drop off at OIA I did a quick Google search, finding an article about a young person arrested for child pornography. My new friend read it, looking confused.

"See the mug shot?" I asked. He nodded. "See the arrest date?" I asked. He nodded again.

I took my iPhone back and opened to a diaper site, clicking a few links until I'd come to a group shot. I handed him the phone.

"Recognize anyone?" I asked.

He looked through the more than a dozen faces until he'd spotted the one he'd just seen. 

He froze.

"See the date that picture was posted?" I asked him. He looked, and then looked at me.

"Chris... that's fucked up..."

"You have been getting advice from the other people in that picture," I told him. He looked again.

"That's really fucked up..."





18 +.

I often wonder if the kid in the article I just mentioned would have been jammed up if he been surrounded by people who had taught him about setting age limits, instead of by people who taught him that age is just a number.

Reading the article I've linked to below brought me back to that same thought. It is about an Eagle Scout arrested at age 19 for trading diaper pictures with a 13 year old fetishist. 

He was just sentenced to more than 12 years in federal prison.

It's fucked up. 

It's the reason 18+ is so important.

And the reason it only works if we all enforce it.

I will be writing more about the dynamics of age as it relates to ABDL in the future.

For now, click the link, read, and consider...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Real talk.

Baby Daddy said...

This is an important blog entry and I am glad you shared it with the community. The group of people you talked about could be a different group in about six different cities in United States that I visited. Some of these groups exist for the sole purpose of introducing college kids who, older members hope will have high school aged friends.

Don't get me wrong, there are also a large number of groups who are responsible members of the community. But like you said Chris, it's sometimes hard to tell the difference.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha I know exactly who you were talking about in the last paragraph. The same people talk shit about you to me. And I now think I know what happened to their suddenly missing members!