Wednesday, December 21, 2011

ABDL & Age: Submissions Wanted

Over the next few weeks I will be writing a few entries on our fetish/lifestyle/community, and the age factor.

Age.

We are a fetish community that is largely rooted in 'ageplay'. We are either adults who enjoy being treated as babies (in the case of ABs), or adults who enjoy wearing clothing reserved for babies (in the case of DLs).

Age is just a number, so they say - but within our community it is a very important one.

I'd like to know your thoughts on it.

I'm talking about disrespect and discrimination shown towards his older members of our community.

Likewise, I'm talking about younger members of our community who clearly state age boundaries yet have those disrespected by people outside of them.

I'm talking about younger people who aren't taken seriously by the older people they attempt to strike up friendships with.

I'm talking about older people who feel that they have been taken advantage of by younger people in the community.

Really, if you have any thoughts on any aspect of 'age' as it pertains to ABDL, I'd love to hear from you.

In my next blog entry on the subject I will be asking several questions on this. However, if you have any thoughts you've like to share first, please email me. Please share your thoughts, and feel free to include your username, age and location, and any contact information you'd like me to share. You may also include a picture of yourself, ABDL or not, and I will try to use it if I put your thoughts into my blog entries; this, of course, is not required. (You may also ask to keep your thoughts anonymous).

It is high time I wrote a thoughtful blog entry like I used to, and after the many responses I received from my blog entry on keeping it 18+ last week, from younger people and older people - a lot with thoughts on age - I thought this would be the best topic to start with.

Please don't disappoint me. My email is abysitter@gmail.com. I hope to hear from as many of you as possible.


Cwis

No comments: