Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Coming Saturday: Spotlight: RobbiexRainbow

Coming up on Saturday, I'll be posting the newest Community Spotlight up. This week I'll be featuring RobbiexRainbow, a young ABDL blogger who has his own website featuring his pictures, thoughts, and more. 

You may remember that, in February, I put the spotlight on Vincent VanGoo, creator of the Snuggies series of pasties - and ABDL community mainstay since many of y'all were in diapers the first time. I promised to have another one up soon, and while Robbie and I had talked and he'd given me plenty of information, a new computer and some computer problems kept me from posting his entry for a while. Now, it's time... so get excited...


Want to be spotlighted on Abysitter.com? 

Let's face it. Our community has no shortage of assfucks who go out of their way to make us look bad.

But we also have some really positive people who go out of their way to make our community what it is, too. I want to put a positive spotlight on some of these folks here:
  • ABDL Bloggers - y'all rock!
  • ABDL Website Founders, Owners, & Moderators
  • ABDL Event Creators
  • ABDL Store Owners & Employees

I'd also like to do write-ups on as many of the people in the above four categories - and any additional I've left out. So if you have anyone you'd like to nominate, and they contribute to our community in a meaningful way, please email me at abysitter@gmail.com. Please put "Spotlight" in the subject and body of the email. 

And if you're a member of the community who doesn't necessarily contribute anything of note but who'd like to be featured here, fear not! You are welcome to complete a Q&A and be featured here, anyway. Just email me for details... 


Click HERE to see the entire SPOTLIGHT SERIES.

Click HERE to see the entire Q&A SERIES.

No comments: