Saturday, July 28, 2012

Baby Pictures: Baby Spencey

Up today, I have some brand new baby pictures from Baby Spencey! 

Y'all know Spencey... he's one of my most prolific baby picture contributors. He's a rising college senior in the midwest who's sent adorable pictures in over the past few years. He's also done a Q&A. 

You can check out everything Spencey-related here

These pictures are of Spencey in actual Pampers. He just recently re-discovered them, and found that he somehow still fits. The only thing I can say is... damn, so lucky. He is, and we are. Thanks for the photos, Spencer!

And for anyone else who's sent in pictures before, or anyone new who would like to... 18+ ABDL photos are always wanted. If you'd like to share with me and my readers, please email me at abysitter@gmail.com today!





[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]








If you know me, you love I love #5 haha.

Again, if you have photos to share, or a story to tell, email me:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Spencey and glad he's back

Charlie said...

Holy hot ass, Batman!

Spencey, I also follow your Tumblr, but would you please post here more often? A week should not go by where there's not some new Spencey on this blog. Just saying, bro.

Keep them coming, especially those ass shots you have such a fine behind brah!

Anonymous said...

I've seen some really supercute photos of Spencer on Tumblr where he looks totally different, he's like the chameleon of dipaerboys always changing up his style. Love these pics though, Spencer, like others said keep em comin

Anonymous said...

Spence,

Thanks for being a loyal contributor to Cwis's blog.

Daddy Chris