I know it's not 100% possible to prevent underage viewing of any blog.
I've done a bit of research on the subject, and even the best methods are far from foolproof.
And since the ABDL community at large is largely split '18 & up' and 'under 18', it's a tricky subject to begin with.
I've often thought of doing a sister blog that is safe for all ages, and have discussed the idea with some of my closest ABDL friends in the past. Some warn against it, saying even with one-way communication it will go against the 18+ policy I've had for years; others say not to bother because the same kids who would read it will probably just sneak onto the 18+ version anyway. Others are all for it, saying that some of the messages that I post should be seen by anyone in our community, especially those who are subject to possible victimization on some of the sites that do commingle across all age lines.
I'm torn, so I've played it safe - and done nothing.
This makes me sad, especially when I read an awesome email message like the one I got earlier this week.
Curious to know your thoughts on this? Comment below or, as y'all so often do, email me.
I was curious to know if the software I use actually does do what it claims and keeps users with parental controls from viewing the site. So I tried it out from a location I knew uses such controls. It works! (See screenshot).
But we all know many parents don't use parental controls. And many little diaper boys are smart enough to get around them.
I've taken other steps, like listing the blog as adult content, preventing Google searches from scraping content from the blog, and advertising only on sites that I know also screen for 18+ (with the exception of an ABDL Facebook account and Twitter, @abysitter, which I rarely use, sadly).
Still, I know it is possible that someone under 18 might stumble across my blog.
I hope that any li'l ABDL nugs who stumble accidentally across my site come back when they are 18. And I hope that, between now and that time, they don't post pornographic pictures of themselves online, don't share pornographic pictures of themselves period, and avoid meeting up with anyone more than 2-3 years older than them. Even those who are looking for a 'daddy' type figure... if 'Daddy' is meant to be, he'll patiently wait until you turn 18. And for any who choose to meet up - hopefully with other young people - I hope they're smart enough to do it in a public place, and smart enough to be 101% safe.

No comments:
Post a Comment