I logged on to Twitter recently
and was surprised to see that I've amassed
a following of
728
followers.
#WTF!
This despite the fact that I barely tweet.
I actually kinda neglect my followers.
I've got an iPhone,
and it's hella easy to tweet from it now.
But I just never think of it.
I think about diapers a lot during the day.
I could just tweet my thoughts...
...and I don't.
I do feel bad about it.
I'm going to try to do better.
If you're on Twitter,
and your Twitter is #ABDL,
follow me:
By the way... I'm also on Tumblr now:
I'm up to 40 followers.
My Tumblr is more or less a way to feature
the Tumblr blogs of friends
who post original stuff,
and links to my blog.
I'll try to post some original stuff there, too...
so if you are on Tumblr,
I'd love to have you as a follower:
Lastly, if you see me on any diaper sites...
request me!

No comments:
Post a Comment