Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Baby Pictures: More from Robby

Today I have some more pictures from Robby. You've seen Robby's pictures here many times before, including a few just this past Monday. He's done a Q&A here, as well. Today I have the latest in the Robby baby album series. Always cute, and today he's including a photo with his boyfriend half in the picture (eek!) and - my favorite, as many of you know - some padded bum pictures. You know I love a nice padded bum... so thanks for including those Robby!

A few of you have mentioned to me that you love Robby's facial expressions, and those eyes... I think you'll like some of these especially.

Thanks for submitting, bro!



[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]









 



HAVE PICTURES TO SHARE? 
PLEASE EMAIL ME:


18+
(like you didn't already know)



1 comment:

Baby Inky said...

What I would love for Robby to do some time is to have him combine his diapers with his military uniform as well as his pacifiers - I know he has one.