Did anyone out there catch the recent bit on Tosh.0 featuring none other than Blondboy and his daddy? Blondboy is a member of our community who's been making diaper and ageplay videos for a long time. Tosh.0 is a show that takes videos from the internet, puts them on television, and makes fun of them. It was only a matter of time before ABDL and Tosh.0 would meet...
I have read through discussions on forums concerning this, and I have to say - I'm not bothered by it, not in the least. Even with Daniel Tosh's disparaging remarks about ABDL... or the comments people have left on the video. You've heard me say it before, and I'll say it again... fuck the haters. Who wants to be "normal" - anyone? Nah...
I'm a regular viewer of Tosh.0, if only because I occasionally enjoy laughing at the idiotic stuff people do - and the even more idiotic way they post that stuff on the internet. I have to admit, if I were not ABDL I would be laughing my ass off at Blondboy and the comments his daddy was making. (Actually, I am ABDL, and I still laughed a little). The truth is, they've aired much weirder videos than these on the show, and I've seen much weirder videos about our fetish/lifestyle on YouTube. I'm glad they showed this one, that shows a caring, loving "daddy" and an innocent "baby" rather than, say, a diaper spanking hyper-sexual video.
And, unlike many who feel like the world seeing an example of our fetish is the end of the world, I am glad that the world has had so many opportunities to see it. As someone who used to Pamper hot straight boys for pay (keyword: used to) I always appreciated when they told me "I saw that on Springer." I'd rather people who I am going to meet one day, and might share this part of my life with, see a somewhat normal looking, loving relationship (even if it's kinky as fuck) then some kind of even-more-weird.
It does bother me a bit that Tosh rips people's material off of the internet and brings it to a much larger forum. But in the broad scheme of things I guarantee most of the people who saw it have already forgotten about it. Somewhere out there the parents of a kid who has been caught with diapers are researching this more, and there are probably a few teens out there who are saying "HOLY SHIT!" and doing the same. For everyone else, it's just another crazy Tosh bit... nothing to see here, moving on.
This should be a lesson for anyone who posts their shit online who would be devastated if it got onto television... check what you are posting. I don't know Blondboy, but I am guessing he is okay with it. Hope so, anyway... for everyone else, be careful. #ABDLPride
Check out the whole video here, but beware - he follows it with a crazy bit with him (I think?) in a diaper on a plane... disturbing. Way more disturbing than anything I saw in the first part.

1 comment:
His videos are annoying.
Post a Comment