Where's
Cwis?
One of the best things about this blog is that, when my posts slow, a lot of you hit me up via email, YIM, text, etc. to see if everything is okay. That makes me feel good. So, thank you.
More Professional = Less Pampers
All is well... I've just been superbusy with work. I was promoted in January, and again in February, and I've been focused on my new job a shit ton more. Things will slow down with that soon, and I'll be posting more.
In the meantime, although I've already responded to nearly everyone (I think?), if you sent me a message and it included how much my blog means to you (or some variation of that), thanks... you rock. Love you guys...
1 comment:
LIES LIES LIES DAMN LIES
You have not responded to me and you should know I will not let you get away with it Cwis
I will forgive you in a reply to my last email
Thankings
Windman
Post a Comment