Up today I have some internet finds courtesy of blog friend Vincent VanGoo. These are some of the best pictures I've seen from non-ABDLs. Fuck a frat party... I'm dreaming of Carnival now. Honestly, I have a few dream vacations, including chartering a cruising sailboat and another scuba trip to the Great Barrier Reef. Now I'm adding Carnival to the list.
You can read more about Carnival here. I spent about fifteen minutes trying to Google my way into an explanation of what the meaning is behind diapers, bibs, and baby bottles at Carnival, but unfortunately it seems that Carnival Cruise Lines requires swim diapers in their pools, and that's pretty much overtaken the internet. If anyone knows if there is a special significance hit me up. It appears that people just dress in crazy costumes of all types, and a whole shit ton of them just prefer to dress as babies. Not complaining.
Special Note: It's important to remember that the individuals in these photos aren't necessarily ABDL. But, it'd be nice to think that maybe a few of them are, no? ;) One thing is clear... almost everyone in the pictures here looks 100% comfortable in diapers... I'd love to be able to do the diapers-in-public thing and be so chill about it, even if it is just once a year.
Thanks, Vince!

















.jpg)












1 comment:
Carnival (or Carnaval) is a celebration that happens annually in Brazil - some big cities such as Rio and Salvador are famous for its huge Carnaval parties. It happens in February, usually lasts one week, and in those parties the rule is to dress up in costumes and play around with you friends, usually getting as drunk as possible. One can find absolutely any kind of costume on those parties, but a lot of people tend to choose dressing up as a baby because it is a cheap and easy costume, yet funny and sometimes sexy (because reveals the body). Every "bloco de carnaval" I've ever been to, there was at least one padded guy. If you look for "canaval fralda" (it means "carnival diapers" in portuguese) you'll find literally thousands of pictures of it. Despite the diapers itself, you would love Carvanal, its amazing and very fun. Hugs!
Post a Comment