Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Carnival Part III

Up today I have even more Carnival diaper pictures, thanks to Vincent VanGoo. Today we have a parade - that's right, a fucking parade - with a float filled with diaperboys. A float


I promise you if I was standing at Carnival watching a parade, and a float filled with diaperboys came rolling on by, I'd be the one risking life and limb to climb aboard.

You can read more about Carnival here. Special Note: It's important to remember that the individuals in these photos aren't necessarily ABDL. One thing is clear... almost everyone in the pictures here looks 100% comfortable in diapers... I'd love to be able to do the diapers-in-public thing and be so chill about it, even if it is just once a year.

Thanks, as always, Vince!








Does anyone know more about this parade? 
Or this float? 
 If so, hit me up: abysitter@gmail.com. 

More... to... come... 


 

No comments: