Mojo
is a 23 year-old AB from Alberta, Canada. We've been friends for a
while, and he's contributed to the blog under the names SportBaby and
MojoBeanieBaby, among others. Now he goes by Mojo - or, if you're
looking for his Tumblr blog, MojoTheGreat.
Mojo and I are text nugs, and he frequently texts some adorable diaper shots like the ones below. He also sometimes takes requests. There's nothing I love more than getting a surprise Pamper pictorial via text message. Especially internationally hehe. But domestic is cool, too.
Whenever I post pictures like these I think of how lucky I am to have found so many dope-ass friends in the diaper community. There are times when my iPhone is blowing up with messages from y'all. I remember when I was a kid and thought that I was the only person into diapers. And when I was in college and thought I'd never meet another real ABDL. And now... stuff like this.
Whenever I post pictures like these I think of how lucky I am to have found so many dope-ass friends in the diaper community. There are times when my iPhone is blowing up with messages from y'all. I remember when I was a kid and thought that I was the only person into diapers. And when I was in college and thought I'd never meet another real ABDL. And now... stuff like this.
Thanks for sharing, Mojo!
And a few more...
Love the adorable expressions. And that bum... OMG.
Oh, and someone asked which entry was Mojo's
from my last contest...
...you may remember it took a few prizes.
GOT PICTURES TO SHARE?
18+ TO MY INBOX
abysitter@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment