I looked at him, a strange look on my face.
What the fuck was this kid talking about?
Firstly, who the fuck is AB-Y-sitter? It's abysitter. Like babysitter, but the "B" is silent.
And a fronter?
Me?
I was standing right next to him. We'd just spent the entire day together. It was one of the best ABDL days I've ever had.
A fronter??
He noticed the puzzled expression on my face, and his expression changed a little.
"What, do you know him?" he asked.
"Um... yea?" I replied.
Still confused...
"Well, sorry, but - he is. I wanted to meet up with the dude. I've read his blog for years. We talked online, a lot, but when it was time for me to come to Florida, he just ignored my message. Fuck him."
"Well, I've heard that about him," I replied, having fun with it now. "Still, I'm glad I got to meet you, at least."
"Yea, man," the kid said. "Tell him you had fun, and that he missed out..."
I am one lucky dude.
Over the years, I've had the pleasure of meeting a number of people from our community.
Living in Orlando, Florida, I am fortunate to be in an area that offers two things: theme parks, which abies the world over (and a lot of regular people, too) want to visit; and, an airport with bargain prices on flights from all across the country.
That means that many of you have visited Florida over the years.
You've come during Spring Break. Or on vacations with your families. Some have come for conventions and work things - others have visited on your way to nearby cruise ports. A few of you have even flown here just to chill with Cwis...
I know I'm far luckier than most. I get the emails and text messages from people who wonder if they'll ever meet anyone else. I used to keep count of how many community members I got to meet, and would mention that in my blog sometimes, but I stopped when one of you mentioned that it was depressing to read that when you were still at the number "0".
(That probably applies to more people than it should, sadly).
Still, I've considered relocating to other areas of the country for various positions, and wind up staying here.
Far too many of you have visited, or will visit, Orlando for me to jet out just yet.
Can't say that about too many other communities...
It was in the spring of 2012 that I met my little friend.
He was a freshman in college visiting Orlando with his family, which included his parents and some younger siblings. He wasn't interested in doing the theme parks, was too young to drink (and actually chose not to), and didn't want to spend his entire time in Florida at the hotel.
We had talked for a while. He'd sent me a message on one of the diaper sites letting me know he was a fan of the blog, and we'd gone from there. He let me know how his first weeks of college were going, and sent me some information about his grades (y'all know I love that). We went back and forth in diaper site messaging, and he mentioned, several times, that his family might be visiting Orlando in the spring.
These days I text with a lot of people. Back then it was far less so, and we'd never given each other numbers or anything. Still, when he sent me a message giving me dates for the trip - dates only a few weeks away - I didn't even reply to his message, I went straight to my phone, looked up his contact info, found his AIM screen name, and hit him up there.
Hey, it's Cwis. So you're coming to Orlando, huh? Let's make plans to meet up.
He responded later, and I probably should have noticed his confusion, but for whatever reason I didn't. He provided some information about himself that I already knew, and then asked me for some information that I'd already told him. He wanted to know how old I was, and if I had a photo. I told him my age - again - and that he'd already seen all of the pics I had online. I figured he was having last-minute jitters, second thoughts, something like that. He didn't say anything else about it - I'd later realize he'd probably been chatting with a bunch of people and was confused about who he might be speaking with - but we made plans for me to pick him up at my hotel, and he gave me his phone number and I gave him mine.
I scooped him outside the Swan & Dolphin, a hotel just off the Disney property. We'd talked about going to the beach, but I didn't think there were any set plans. The moment he got into the car, though, he started listing all of the things he'd brought that were beach related - flip flops, big towels, suntan oil, etc. - and it was clear that was where we were headed.
The beach is 45 minutes from the airport, and traffic was heavy, so we had a fair amount of time to get to know each other. I thought he might be shy, for some reason, but he was talkative as could be. He told me stories about growing up ABDL - funny, blogworthy stories that had me laughing the entire ride. A story about being locked out of the house in nothing but a diaper, and having to wait, totally embarrassed, for his parents to get home.
"I couldn't decide whether to rip off the diaper and try to hide it, or keep the diaper on," he told me. "What's worse - being outside with a legal-but-weird fetish, or being outside and maybe get arrested for public exposure? I decided if my Mom got home first I'd keep it on, but if my Dad got home first I'd take it off and just cover my dick. The second I saw my Dad's truck pull up I tore that shit off, wadded it up, and threw it up onto the roof. I had a whole story ready about how I was just putting the cat out and the wind blew the door shut. Well, the wind blew my diaper off of the roof, and I watched my dad stare at it as it flew through the air and landed right in front of his truck. I was still going to go with the cat story, and then just as I stepped out from behind the bushes I noticed that the cat was staring at us from inside the window. My dad just looked at me and said 'Thank God I got home before your mother, that's all I can say' and then he told me to pick up my diaper and unlocked the door. Things were weird for a while, but it was actually never mentioned again."
For nearly an hour I got treated to story after story just like that. It was one of the most fun rides I've had in all my years of being an ABDL, to be honest. The kid had read my blog, so I figured he'd probably be bored hearing my stories again, but when it was my turn to talk I told him a few of my funniest. With each one he'd look at me sort of funny and, when I was finished, would say something like "That's funny, something like that actually happened to a friend of mine." Normally I hate people like that, but the kid would then launch into another story, and I just chilled, listened, and enjoyed it.
The kid was wearing, as was I, and when we got to the beach it quickly became clear that nobody was swimming - the water was freezing. That didn't stop him from wading out into it, just to see - but the water was far too cold to swim in, and we wound up throwing too towels down and laying around on the beach.
I was wearing shorts and a T, and kept them on. My new friend was wearing the same, but took his t-shirt off and, without warning, ripped his shorts off, exposing his Cushie for all to see. He quickly put on a small-ass bathing suit, and then rolled the waistband down so much that the fact that he was wearing a diaper would be totally obvious.
"I wasn't going to wear a swim suit at all, but it's kind of crowded, eh?" he noted. I agreed, kind of impressed by this kid's courage to stand on the beach in nothing but a diaper - even if for just a few seconds. As he spoke he was rolling up his swimsuit from the bottom, so that the leggings practically disappeared. Then, not satisfied, he looked around, and pulled the swim suit down so that most of the diaper was showing. He lay down on his towel, looked over at me, and said "I want to tell you more stories, anyway... anyone sees us they oughtta back off." He was giggling, and I have to admit, seeing a hot boy laying next to you, most of his diaper exposed, on a public beach was... hot AF.
We talked some more, him telling me story after story, and me wondering if some must not be made up - this dude was 19, where the fuck did he find the time for all of these things to happen to him. I almost told him that I wanted to share some of his stories on my blog, but I questioned whether that would cheapen the moment, so I didn't.
We lay on the beach for a few hours - a period of time that was mostly filled with him telling diaper stories. Every once in a while I'd throw one in, and he'd almost always say it sounded like one he'd heard before. I was getting so I didn't even mind - I was completely relaxed by this point. Every once in a while someone would set their towels near us, and he'd move closer to me, lay
After a while we decided to go to dinner. We headed to the pier and got a seat by the window. We munched on our burgers, completely relaxed, and he told me about school, about his grades, about trouble he was having with one class - something I hadn't heard before - and he even asked for advice about majors. We kept the conversation away from diapers at dinner, with the exception of him telling me he had soaked his halfway through the meal.
"Maybe on the way back you can change me in your car or something," he said hopefully. I agreed. I figured he'd probably read the story about me changing someone in a state park, and was just glad he hadn't asked me to change him right on the beach.
Looking back, I don't know how I missed it.
There were plenty of signs that he didn't realize who he was talking to, and I missed them all, or rationalized them in my head. Maybe he's just filling time re-telling me stuff we've already talked about, I thought when he told me about the school that he goes to.
For my part, I'd decided that I'd just be Chris. I am self-conscious about bringing up my blog, and although some of my ABDL friends will tell you that I talk about it every five minutes, I am capable of not referencing it over and over - especially when I meet someone new.
Like today.
So I didn't bring it up.
Which is why we'd gotten all the way thorough the meal, and walked down the pier back onto the beach, and were halfway back to my car when he finally began to explain how he'd hoped to meet me, and I (after a minute or two of fucking with him) finally told him that he already had.
"You know I'm Abysitter, right?"
"Dude."
His face completely changed.
He got very serious for a moment - I actually thought he was pissed for a second.
He walked up to me and put his hands on my shoulders, kind of pulling me toward him, and looking straight into my eyes.
"Dude. You're not being serious right now. Are you?"
I assured him that I was. I started to explain that I thought maybe he'd gotten me confused with another Chris from Orlando - someone who used to talk to people online and pretend to be me - long story lol.
"I don't fucking believe you. Show me your ID." He was very serious now, looking me dead in my eyes. I noticed people looking at us as they walked past - one woman actually looked concerned lol.
I pulled out my driver's license. I was almost amused - usually it was me asking the other party for their ID. He took it and held it for a good minute, looking at it and back at me, then back at it and back at me.
"This doesn't help," he finally said, sounding frustrated. "Show me something that says AB-Y-sitter."
I resisted the urge to correct him.
"I don't have anything that says that," I told him. "Why would I carry something that says that?"
"So you can prove that it's you," he interrupted, dead serious. "How can you prove that it's you?"
I honestly wasn't sure. I realized, at that moment, that my pictures are vague - on purpose - and that I don't share a lot of information about myself on my blog - again, on purpose.
Still, I'd never had someone ask me for proof...
"Honestly, I don't think it's you, because AB-Y-sitter would have asked me for my ID..."
I explained that I knew he was in college and didn't feel the need to check for proof of 18+.
"And you paid in the restaurant," he continued. "AB-Y-sitter would have expected me to pay."
"That happened one time," I told him. "And no, I don't expect a college freshman to pay for my dinner. You treated me to hours of hilarious stories, I'll treat you to - "
Interrupted again.
"I don't understand why you would let me go this entire time not realizing who you are, if you were him," the kid said. "That doesn't seem like something AB-Y-sitter would do."
"Oh, it is," I told him. "That's classic AB-Y-sitter." I don't think he could sense my sarcasm, and the look on his face told me that he really felt like he'd been tricked. It was surreal - one of the weirdest situations I've ever found myself in. I wanted to tell him how it brought me back to memories of my first-ever ABDL meetup - the time a soldier somehow got the impression that I was sent by his unit to set him up - but I thought that it might not be the best time to launch into an AB-Y-sitter story.
"I just don't think you're him."
If you are subscribed to email alerts for my blog entries, you may have gotten an email back in the spring of 2012 that said, very simply, "It's Me."
I posted it via email from my phone, and then told him to check Abysitter.com.
He did, and his expression completely changed.
"I didn't ignore your message, bro. I hit you up on AIM as soon as I got it. I thought you knew Cwis was me."
"Dude."
That was all he said. Then he repeated it a few times. He put his hands on my shoulders, looking me straight in my eyes. "Dude..."
I suggested that we walk to the car, and we did. He was quiet on the way back. We sat in the car for a few minutes, me trying to explain how the mix-up might have happened, and him digesting it.
Finally...
"Is it really just abysitter? Not AB-Y-sitter?" he wanted to know.
"Yes," I told him. "Have you ever heard of a baby-Y-sitter?"
"Oh," was all he said.
We sat in silence for a minute or two.
"I'm still going to say AB-Y-sitter. Because that's all that I've ever said. So."
I told him that was no problem.
More silence.
"I would have tried to impress you," the kid finally said.
I looked over at him, and I could tell he was a little upset. I thought - holy shit, this kid couldn't get any more adorable. I wanted to hug him.
"You did impress me, bro. This is among the best days I've ever had as an ABDL. You're one of the most awesome people I've had the chance to meet. You're funny, genuine, and - honestly - adorable. What part of that wouldn't impress someone?"
I wanted to tell him that he didn't need to try to impress anyone in our community, especially me - just by being himself all day he'd given me an amazing time. But I was honored that he'd wanted to impress me, so I just kinda enjoyed that. It honestly meant a lot.
"Plus," I added, "you're 19, and you already have more stories than I do. They were fun to listen to."
"That's why all of your stories sounded like stories I'd heard before!" he suddenly said, sounding kind of excited now. "I've read them all before. On your blog!"
"Well, not all of them," I interjected - I had told him an original or two, wtf.
"Most of them. Bro, I thought you were just jacking stories from other people. I was like... this dude reads a blog and takes the stories! But I didn't want to say anything."
"So wait..." I said. "How did you not put it together that you were coming to Orlando and meeting a guy named 'Cwis', and this blogger dude lives in Orlando and his name is - "
"Man, I don't even KNOW," he interrupted, laughing, and he was back to his relaxed, easygoing self.
I know that my blog has meant a lot to a lot of people, because I've heard it so many times. People email me out of nowhere, or text message me at random, and share what it's meant to them, and I am not exaggerating when I say that I am honored and touched by so much of what I hear.
My new friend was no exception. On our way back he explained how he'd read my blog in high school - not encouraged, of course - and how reading some of the stories people had contributed to the blog, and seeing so many pictures of people completely at peace with being ABDL made him feel comfortable about who he was.
"I didn't join diaper sites until I was 17," he admitted. "But I was reading your blog when I was 15. Don't be mad."
"Even with the parental control filters?" I asked him, half-jokingly.
"My parents have probably read it too. I didn't understand what internet history was until a year ago..."
"That can't be good for anyone," I joked.
But he was totally serious about how much it meant to him, and just to be sure I got it he re-iterated that fact.
I got it.
I get it, because while I love to surf Tumblr for hours looking at hot diapered ass, just like anyone else, I appreciate a good story even more - and that would have been doubly true when I was in high school and college.
We rode in silence for a while.
"Starting to stink," he told me. "I'm gonna have to change before I go into the hotel..."
I already had a plan in place. I exited by the airport and pulled into a spot off of Lee Vista. It was night, now, and nobody was around. I got out of the car and walked to the back, opening the hatch.
"Lay down," I directed. He got out of the car, came back, and did as he was told.
I took off his flip flops and pulled his swim suit off.
As I untaped his soaked Cushie a plane flew overhead.
"Air Canada," he practically shouted over the roar of the jet engines. "That was Air Canada! I have friends from school flying in today. Wouldn't it be funny if one of them was looking down and saw this dude changing another dude's diaper, and they didn't know it but, that one dude was ME?"
"I don't think they'd be able to tell it's you, bro."
"Stop cutting into my fantasy."
I had to laugh. I finished changing him, helped him out of the back of the car, and offered him a hug.
"For sure, dude," he told me, wrapping me in one of the tightest hugs I've ever gotten. "Been waiting to do this for a long time..."
"I still can't believe you spent the whole day not knowing it was me."
"I thought you just blew me off, man. I was so glad when this random dude just popped up on my AIM and wanted to meet..."
I had to laugh.
The hotel was half an hour away, and as we drove I shared with my new friend some of the stories I hadn't shared on the blog yet - and still haven't.
I told him about my own struggled with college - academic struggles and struggles adjusting to life as an ABDL on a college campus.
I am about to share a few of those stories soon.
I wanted to share his story, first, here...
DEDICATED TO ANYONE I HAVE FRONTED ON
OVER THE YEARS - SORRY!
NOTE: PHOTOS ARE 'STUNT DOUBLE' PHOTOS WHICH APPEARED HERE IN THE PAST
NOT PHOTOS OF THE ACTUAL SUBJECT OF THIS ENTRY
HAVE 'STUNT DOUBLE' PICS I CAN USE?
EMAIL ABYSITTER@GMAIL.COM
18+ ONLY



6 comments:
So awesome, thanks for sharing!
Well you actually did front on me so...
Finally back to writing? Nice, keep it up Cwis.
@Baam Bamm - glad you enjoyed it, thanks for writing!
@Anonymous - email me. I don't know who you are. I've "fronted" on a bunch of people, but most arrive din Orlando without much notice. Sorry!
Very enjoyable to read ... laughed out loud so many times .. the amazing thing is that TB stories are true .. you do crazy public diaper shit when you're a kid hoping not to get caught .. its the Adrenalin rush.
Also, glad to see you writing again.
- ABMike
Thanks for writing, ABMike! I agree with you - if someone told me they were paying straight non-ABDLs to wear diapers these days I'd tell them to cut it out, hard to believe that was me a decade or so ago haha.
Post a Comment